Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Liberals enraged at DeSantis again. FL allowing people to kick out squatters in a

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    That’s not where she lived genius. Boo boo poor landlords

Sorry bub if it not property you’re living in and using, you don’t get to hoard it from people who need it.
    well, there you have it RMWG. rrr3 supports this squatting shit. just kinda makes people assume that other libs on the board not speaking out about it must support it too. i just assume you support it as well. silence is compliance.

Default Re: Liberals enraged at DeSantis again. FL allowing people to kick out squatters in a

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    well, there you have it RMWG. rrr3 supports this squatting shit. just kinda makes people assume that other libs on the board not speaking out about it must support it too. i just assume you support it as well. silence is compliance.
    Why do you hate homeless people?

Banned

Attention: @Real Men Wear Green

Since you don't believe in squatter's rights and don't think that this is something lefties should be in favor of, please explain to 3tard why he is wrong in this situation and why he sounds like a mouth dribbling helmet wearing sped case.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Attention: @Real Men Wear Green

Since you don't believe in squatter's rights and don't think that this is something lefties should be in favor of, please explain to 3tard why he is wrong in this situation and why he sounds like a mouth dribbling helmet wearing sped case.

Thanks.
    Dude avoids me when he can’t think of comebacks. Bawler

do you practice what you preach, rrr3 or are you just one of those dudes that like to hold up a sign alongside his peers and virtue signal?

do you house migrants and homeless? pay for their utilities, food, clothing and health care? pay for their higher education? give the children baths? wait, don't answer that.

step up scrub and start walking the walk if you wanna make a change cause you ain't gonna do it from your android.

Why do you hate homeless people?
    i don't. i think they should get more assistance than they do. but it has to be in a reasonable fashion.

do you practice what you preach, rrr3 or are you just one of those dudes that like to hold up a sign alongside his peers and virtue signal?

do you house migrants and homeless? pay for their utilities, food, clothing and health care? pay for their higher education? give the children baths? wait, don't answer that.

step up scrub and start walking the walk if you wanna make a change cause you ain't gonna do it from your android.
    I don’t own multiple properties how could I possible by a hypocrite on this? My living area is essentially a bedroom and kitchen who am I gonna house there? Not to mention I have to do what the landlord says.

i don't. i think they should get more assistance than they do. but it has to be in a reasonable fashion.
    30 days to sell a vacant property is reasonable lol. Why was she hoarding it?

Banned

BREAKING NEWS: Man steals car from elderly woman's driveway

3tard: "The car hadn't been driven in weeks! She wasn't even using it!"

I don’t own multiple properties how could I possible by a hypocrite on this? My living area is essentially a bedroom and kitchen who am I gonna house there? Not to mention I have to do what the landlord says.

nothing but excuses. if you were truly passionate you'd find a way. take up a second job. move into a bigger space. shit, move outta there altogether in favor of your precious homeless and live on the streets yourself.

oh, that's unreasonable?

Banned

30 days to sell a vacant property is reasonable lol. Why was she hoarding it?
    ... he says with ZERO effing experience.

Tell us, how many homes have you sold again???

This kid is just lost. He is literally just a base level demon troll at this point. Just posting for the sake of posting and hearing himself talk.

This kid is just lost. He is literally just a base level demon troll at this point. Just posting for the sake of posting and hearing himself talk.
    he's just a little boy, plain and simple.

nothing but excuses. if you were truly passionate you'd find a way. take up a second job. move into a bigger space. shit, move outta there altogether in favor of your precious homeless and live on the streets yourself.

oh, that's unreasonable?
    “Durr work harder” is something someone who doesn’t understand how capitalism functions says. I don’t have much money I can barely afford to pay for my own shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Dude avoids me when he can’t think of comebacks. Bawler
    Nobody avoids you. They just don’t care about you.

So your position is that she couldn’t find anyone to buy that place in 30 days? No one wanted to? NYC is a choice location. If that’s the case her asking price was insane and I don’t pity her.