Question What if neocons... are RIGHT!?

I think most of us, myself included, have a natural compulsion to resent obviously manipulative and deceptive methods, and have a strong desire to believe there's a better way than war and greed.

But... what if there isn't?

It's a question we should probably think about at some point. Competition is at the root of our nature. It's the force behind progress.

What if the implication is, we are all inevitably competing with each other in one way or another, and we are DESTINED to destroy each other if we lack a common external opposition? What if that's an inescapable part of human nature? This is something Hitler believed. It's the basis for Orwell's pessimism. It's clearly what many of our Ivy League educated foreign policy string pullers believe.

There is no unity if there is nothing to unite against. If there's nothing to unite against, we have no cause to care for one another. We fight each other for personal goals, rather than unite for common goals. Political correctness becomes the indispensable social currency as we struggle to grab arbitrary and ever shifting highgrounds of etiquette. It becomes a virtue signaling house of mirrors. There is no mutual direction to pull the rope in. The hive consumes itself.

It's not something I'd like to believe.

But as I think of all the various political issues that are going on now, both the recent ones and the perpetual ones...

It's hard to see a path to utopia.

What if we're intrinsically, INESCAPABLY COMPELLED to either fight someone else or fight each other?

What if the only two possibilities are to invade the rest of the world as a united country, or cannibalize ourselves?

What if there arent any better options? What if This. Is. IT.

When I think about it, I havent seen many viable proposals or evidence something else works. Do we have good examples of this in history? Good proposals on the table for the future? From 90% of people all I hear is Rage Against the Orange Man. It's not like Joe Looter or Message Board Timothy is coming up with any kind of intelligent ideas toward a better future. Believe me, I've checked. I've tried to prod some out of them. They got nothin.

It seems like we're all assuming there's a plan, or a way, if only we can change x.

But I dunno...

Let's hear some thoughts from ISH's renowned and brilliant statesmen
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 06-05-2020 at 05:18 AM.

Default Re: What if neocons... are RIGHT!?

Agreed.

You will see certain issues with more urgency than others will, and vice versa.

If you're sitting around waiting for the white community to view black issues with the same sense of urgency as blacks do... you're in for a long, long wait.

There are kids starving and disease ridden all over the planet. Do you have a sense of urgency about helping them? No. You've got your own life to live and your own community to worry about.

So if your community needs help.

Don't wait around for the Internet Warriors to convince everyone to pitch in and help out.

Do what you need to do.

Don't cop out and say 'well that other group isnt helping us!!!'

Because they're never going to.

It's on you, boss.

"If you want things done right... Ya gotta do it yourself."

It's a hard lesson. I've had to learn it through experience, too.

You can't count on other people.

The world aint made like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Agreed.

You will see certain issues with more urgency than others will, and vice versa.

If you're sitting around waiting for the white community to view black issues with the same sense of urgency as blacks do... you're in for a long, long wait.

There are kids starving and disease ridden all over the planet. Do you have a sense of urgency about helping them? No. You've got your own life to live and your own community to worry about.

So if your community needs help.

Don't wait around for the Internet Warriors to convince everyone to pitch in and help out.

Do what you need to do.

Don't cop out and say 'well that other group isnt helping us!!!'

Because they're never going to.

It's on you, boss.

"If you want things done right... Ya gotta do it yourself."

It's a hard lesson. I've had to learn it through experience, too.

You can't count on other people.

The world aint made like that.

I couldnt agree more

What you are hinting at, is what we call the "power theory" in sociology.

Various groups/factions (race, ethnic group, political affiliation, sex, gender...) fight for social and political power...

The concept is largely based around the economic theory of a "zero sum game."

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

When I think about it, I havent seen many viable proposals or evidence something else works. Do we have good examples of this in history? Good proposals on the table for the future? From 90% of people all I hear is Rage Against the Orange Man. It's not like Joe Looter or Message Board Timothy is coming up with any kind of intelligent ideas toward a better future. Believe me, I've checked. I've tried to prod some out of them. They got nothin.

It seems like we're all assuming there's a plan, or a way, if only we can change x.

But I dunno...

Complete lie.

Over the last few days, I have posted numerous threads on ACTUAL solutions...

"These 8 Policy Changes Can Decrease Police Violence By 72%"

My 4 point plan to destroying racism in America (policy) #StayWoke

I'm pretty much the only poster that keeps it 100% REAL regarding politics.

Facts, stats and policy -- that's the motto.

Impeachment didn't work so now it's time for a fabricated race war! Didn't take much to get all the idiots on board

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Impeachment didn't work so now it's time for a fabricated race war! Didn't take much to get all the idiots on board
    bingo.

The sheep will play along.

Just look at the timing of it. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Bingo however you forgot the HUGE overreaction to the Wuhan virus (aka the Chinese Flu) designed to try to kill the economy. When the economy started recovering quickly once states came of of lockdown they got scared and had to roll out the race war. Of course all of this is also set with the background of the world finding out more and more daily about how the Obama created a fake Russian collusion fantasy out of thin air to spy on the Trump campaign. They are desperate to distract people from finding out the truth about how crooked the POS Obama was while desperately trying anything to keep Trump from getting re-elected.

People went from virus experts to civil rights lawyers overnight

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

So the Iraq War is now a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I think most of us, myself included, have a natural compulsion to resent obviously manipulative and deceptive methods, and have a strong desire to believe there's a better way than war and greed.

But... what if there isn't?

It's a question we should probably think about at some point. Competition is at the root of our nature. It's the force behind progress.

What if the implication is, we are all inevitably competing with each other in one way or another, and we are DESTINED to destroy each other if we lack a common external opposition? What if that's an inescapable part of human nature? This is something Hitler believed. It's the basis for Orwell's pessimism. It's clearly what many of our Ivy League educated foreign policy string pullers believe.

There is no unity if there is nothing to unite against. If there's nothing to unite against, we have no cause to care for one another. We fight each other for personal goals, rather than unite for common goals. Political correctness becomes the indispensable social currency as we struggle to grab arbitrary and ever shifting highgrounds of etiquette. It becomes a virtue signaling house of mirrors. There is no mutual direction to pull the rope in. The hive consumes itself.

It's not something I'd like to believe.

But as I think of all the various political issues that are going on now, both the recent ones and the perpetual ones...

It's hard to see a path to utopia.

What if we're intrinsically, INESCAPABLY COMPELLED to either fight someone else or fight each other?

What if the only two possibilities are to invade the rest of the world as a united country, or cannibalize ourselves?

What if there arent any better options? What if This. Is. IT.

But I dunno...

just listen to the first 5 or 10 minutes.