Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Biden just blurted out 10-15% of Americans are bad people. Who was he talking abo

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post

Gotta love seeing the washington post of all people publishing facts/data that blatantly contradict the mainstream narrative

Default Re: Biden just blurted out 10-15% of Americans are bad people. Who was he talking abo

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    He's trying so hard to please them by being the cringey white guilt liberal.
    Yeah, and despite how inept and clearly senile he is, it’s working on the vast majority of them. It’ll work on a lot of my friends and peers who cosplay as leftists too I imagine. Hell even Kyle Kulinski and Krystal Ball are starting to fall in line because orange man bad. Look, I certainly think Trump is horrible, but I also think Biden is horrible and considering he’s potentially worse than Trump on some issues (war, some aspects of trade), I refuse to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Yeah, and despite how inept and clearly senile he is, it’s working on the vast majority of them. It’ll work on a lot of my friends and peers who cosplay as leftists too I imagine. Hell even Kyle Kulinski and Krystal Ball are starting to fall in line because orange man bad. Look, I certainly think Trump is horrible, but I also think Biden is horrible and considering he’s potentially worse than Trump on some issues (war, some aspects of trade), I refuse to vote for him.

Send those people this video of Biden arguing in favor of his crime bill... the same bill that is responsible for the mass incarceration of black men

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

Send those people this video of Biden arguing in favor of his crime bill... the same bill that is responsible for the mass incarceration of black men
    They literally don’t care. They will just screech about Trump being Hitler and how Biden has “changed”.