Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Liberal anti-racism vs Conservative anti-racism

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    What a stupid post.

It has nothing to do with liberal and conservative. Emotion is more visible in one group than the other because it's more personal to that group than the other. Where's your accountability? You don't want to hear challenging points of view because they're uncomfortable and don't affect you personally.
    Emotions are high from both groups. One chooses to have accountability. The assumption is liberals think conservatives ignore the emotional aspect

whataboutism is now a conservative point of view? It strips the legitimacy from issues like inequality and police brutality?
    It never did. That's what libs want you to believe. If you're not yell BLM at the top of your lungs then you're ignoring racism.
    The woman in the video DID address it is an issue. But libs want to shut that out because she is not using it as a platform. What you view as "whataboutism" is actual called reality and accountability. You ask where is my accountability? Maybe you should actually learn the meaning of accountability.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    It never did. That's what libs want you to believe. If you're not yell BLM at the top of your lungs then you're ignoring racism.
    The woman in the video DID address it is an issue. But libs want to shut that out because she is not using it as a platform. What you view as "whataboutism" is actual called reality and accountability. You ask where is my accountability? Maybe you should actually learn the meaning of accountability.
    I live in Pacoima, California... a city that still has a street gang presence in 2020. I can speak to my own community, and that woman in the facebook video couldn't be more wrong. There's always a huge community response by local churches, business owners and community leaders to any violence. Snitches get stitches isn't some global hood mantra. If someone from the community is murdered, raped or whatever... we talk. We participate. We get active. My uncle has owned a convenience store in the community for almost 2 decades. We live here. We work here. Don't try and lecture me on accountability because it doesn't fit your dumbass black and white liberal and conservative world view.

I live in Pacoima, California... a city that still has a street gang presence in 2020. I can speak to my own community, and that woman in the facebook video couldn't be more wrong. There's always a huge community response by local churches, business owners and community leaders to any violence. Snitches get stitches isn't some global hood mantra. If someone from the community is murdered, raped or whatever... we talk. We participate. We get active. My uncle has owned a convenience store in the community for almost 2 decades. We live here. We work here. Don't try and lecture me on accountability because it doesn't fit your dumbass black and white liberal and conservative world view.
    Protecting your own people due to a personal community incident is one thing. The woman in the video was doing the exact same thing. Standing up for her community, to a white woman.

I'm talking about accountability when talking on systemic race issues. Most whites rallying behind BLM don't even know what a systemic race issue is. Kinda like asking a lefty why they hate Trump.

But in any case I'm glad you are passionate about your people and want to protect them. I wish you could see that's the type of people I defend on all levels

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Bravo. You are the majority I speak of.
    So u agree with what he wrote? Because the liberals in that sound very racist..

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

The fact that "All Lives Matter" is now considered "racist" tells you all you need to know about who the real racists are.

The stupidity of the left is eventually going to create a backlash in the future from the opposite direction that even most people on the right today will find unpleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots View Post
    So u agree with what he wrote? Because the liberals in that sound very racist..
    How is that racist?
    I don't have to agree. I defend the people who's voices are silenced.