Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Looters get ready to be happy. Unarmed black man shot by white cop in Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ThatCoolKid View Post
    People use nets and tranquilizers to catch wild animals.
    Howmis that relevant?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Looters get ready to be happy. Unarmed black man shot by white cop in Wisconsin

Some kid showed up shot 3 people and was walking down the street with his gun surrounded by people by people saying he shot people. Cops didn't arrest him until the next morning.
    Not even sure what this has to do with my question. And he shot 3 people in self-defense. Don't leave that part out.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Howmis that relevant?
    It's a little perspective for you, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    They need to get stronger tasers if they couldn’t stop that lil nikka. Don’t play yourself Duck
    The tasers they have now are already powerful enough to bring a grown man to his knees. Some people just seem to handle taser shock better for whatever reason.. Not sure if physical strength has anything to do with resisting taser..

Some kid showed up shot 3 people and was walking down the street with his gun surrounded by people by people saying he shot people. Cops didn't arrest him until the next morning.
    If someone was going to decapitate my head with the edge of the skateboard, I can tell you for sure I would have shot him dead.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

I thought that part was funny. He was trying to give himself up and the cops completely ignored him at first, and went straight to the protestors.

Here's the thing the left can't comprehend. Most people, including pretty much all cops, have something called common sense. They saw the kid shooting in self defense then immediately raising his hands up in surrender and going towards them. The knew he wasn't a threat. The animals on the left expect the cops to treat everyone the same whether they are complying with them or behaving in a combative/threatening manner. The latter is not common sense. If someone does not possess common sense, they may find this puzzling or even outrageous.

Besides, does anyone think the cops are going to favor the side calling for their deaths, criminalization and defunding over the side that supports them?
    Last edited by Long Duck Dong; 08-27-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    The title of this thread needs to be changed.

https://twitter.com/megynkelly/statu...08052524085248

He had a knife.

More info that comes out on this case, the more you see how evil the media is and how sheep most people are.
    The police report says that he had a knife. I suppose you can believe that the police would never lie about something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    The police report says that he had a knife. I suppose you can believe that the police would never lie about something like this.
    I don't believe the police report, but the picture clearly showed something in his pants.

Lol the police got excuses for everything. You think he was gonna shank them or something? He wasn’t gonna do sh1t and you know it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I thought that part was funny. He was trying to give himself up and the cops completely ignored him at first, and went straight to the protestors.

Here's the thing the left can't comprehend. Most people, including pretty much all cops, have something called common sense. They saw the kid shooting in self defense then immediately raising his hands up in surrender and going towards them. The knew he wasn't a threat. The animals on the left expect the cops to treat everyone the same whether they are complying with them or behaving in a combative/threatening manner. The latter is not common sense. If someone does not possess common sense, they may find this puzzling or even outrageous.

Besides, does anyone think the cops are going to favor the side calling for their deaths, criminalization and defunding over the side that supports them?

Bingo.

The media will shriek OMG they let a white kid with a gun go but shoot unarmed black man!!!

No. They saw the white kid emerge from the bottom of a mob pile having defended himself. And then he calmly walks at the police with his hands up. Meanwhile this jacob clown who they knew had priors for gun charges is resisting arrest and reaching all about his vehicle. It has absolutely nothing to do with race and everything to do with behavior. And they are so dumb they still cant process it.

OP called it.