Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Say goodbye to Mother's Day. Libtards have decided the term "mother" is insensiti

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    The problem is there is no such thing as leaning a little bit left these days. Leftist have fallen off the left side of oblivion which has led to utter batshit crazy insane crap like the topic of this thread.
    that's the sjw libtard democratic portion of the left. you can't generalize the entire 'left' into one part of the political spectrum. i mean, you can... if you're just 'playing politics', which is in turn simply just turning a blind eye to the actual issues in place of political gamemanship. which is suppose that's what it's all about these days.

Default Re: Say goodbye to Mother's Day. Libtards have decided the term "mother" is insensiti

The problem is there is no such thing as leaning a little bit left these days. Leftist have fallen off the left side of oblivion which has led to utter batshit crazy insane crap like the topic of this thread.
    Nope, Bill Maher is just one example of a progressive not down with all this PC cancel culture safe space BS. He's been calling that out for years, and I totally agree with him on that.
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-10-2021 at 08:59 PM.

This is probably what TheMan was listening to while he was chatting her up

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    that's the sjw libtard democratic portion of the left. you can't generalize the entire 'left' into one part of the political spectrum. i mean, you can... if you're just 'playing politics', which is in turn simply just turning a blind eye to the actual issues in place of political gamemanship. which is suppose that's what it's all about these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Nope, Bill Maher is just one example of a progressive not down with all this PC cancel culture safe space BS. He's been calling that out for years, and I totally agree with him on that.
    Well of course not every single lefty is completely batshit crazy but when you give them ANY power the batshit crazy wing is the part that exercises the power thus if you vote for any of them you are voting for a batshit crazy agenda. Basically 99% of the left give the 1% good ones a bad name.

Additionally, you claim to be against abortion yet the right to murder babies is a hallmark of the lefts agenda. If you truly believe killing babies is a bad thing there is no way you can support the left.

Additionally, you claim to be against abortion yet the right to murder babies is a hallmark of the lefts agenda. If you truly believe killing babies is a bad thing there is no way you can support the left.
    I said I supported progressive economic policies, I never said I supported liberal social views.

I said I supported progressive economic policies, I never said I supported liberal social views.
    There is no separating the two. If you vote for someone on the left for their economic policies you automatically get all the batshit crazy social policies.

Birthing Person.

Laugh my ****ing ass off.

This world is going to shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Birthing Person.

Laugh my ****ing ass off.
    If people stopped electing Liberals, we wouldn't have to deal with this insanity. This kind of insanity is protected and championed by Liberal politicians. So it only gets worse and more ridiculous and crazy from here the longer Liberals are in power.

Decent college freshman

This is BS right wing propaganda.

The right wing has gone off the deep end. They are unhinged nut jobs who love sucking Trump's cawk.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

This is coming from the War on Christmas morons.

This is retarded, but I guess I still support it since modern women are out of control and need to be put back in their rightful place (the kitchen or laundry room).

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    This is coming from the War on Christmas morons.
    It's called Happy Holidays now. Get with the times you inbred backwards fvck.