Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Covid cases nationwide drop nearly 25% in just the past 7 days under Biden

preciate the 5 stars btw

will continue to update this thread as the covid cases/deaths plunge lower and lower

Default Re: Covid cases nationwide drop nearly 25% in just the past 7 days under Biden

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    This clown is axe
    Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    You really had to open up the can of worms for the Trump asskissers on here, huh? Now they will spend days melting down over this thread with alt accounts. This will be lilDonny-meltdown-galore for posters like pattychew who are still raging over the November 3 whooping
    Interesting. Btw i think i haven't seen kenny posted for weeks now. I wonder what the kid is up to these days.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Btw, as I pointed several weeks ago, there isn't positive correlation between the number of people vaccinated in a state and the prevalence of Covid in that state.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    That, and trillions of dollars being pumped into it. If we weren't paying people and gov't employees $$$ to not work and stare at glowing rectangles all day this thing would have ended real ****in quick. I think the bolded part applies to The Experts quite a bit. They can't explain why there's no correlation between covid stringency and covid outcomes in the US, how many infections have been prevented by each of the NPIs used, how many lives saved, etc. And now we don't even have positive correlation between the number of people vaccinated in a state and the prevalence of Covid in that state... seasonality and outside factors win again

https://twitter.com/Humble_Analysis/...80764110385153

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    How many infections were prevented by masks, travel bans, school closures, and other restrictions from March 2020 through Jan 2021?
    While I know LAMB/scuzzy/stanley is a huge fan of the Trump Vaccine Christmas Miracle (per Experts), we're still waiting for him (or rather any fan of these restrictions) to tell us how many infections were prevented by masks, travel bans, school closures, and other restrictions from March 2020 through Jan 2021.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Interesting. Btw i think i haven't seen kenny posted for weeks now. I wonder what the kid is up to these days.
    i believe he goes as the dup joey turnbuckle these days

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    I think were due to login BigKobeFan for emoji support. This was an epic slay
    Dead.

cases nationwide dropping weekly by 20% on average just as we predicted

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Vax approved
    Vax manufactured
    Vax distributed
    Vax injected

Vax working

Tough times for Magic School Bus crew, they were really invested in that 100 year heard immunity and cross your fingers plan they saw in TikTok comments. Ooof

Biden zip locked this virus in only 100 days as POTUS. So quick the spray tan is still dripping off the Oval walls

OP takes the physically disabled bus.

Biggest challenge in life is walking up stairs and getting erections.

Banned

OP brags about other men and credits those men for other people's work..... doesn't get much gayer than that. Guess he forget what gender he is with the lose of feeling on his fungus riddled ding dong, so now identifies a lesbian crip.

At least we know OP isn't racist, as she is gay for both Satanist Biden and Satanist Satanist Lebron. OP is gay as f*ck with no accomplishments of her own.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    cases nationwide dropping weekly by 20% on average just as we predicted