Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is it just me or does Biden seem more confident than Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Adderall makes a person post more? If so, I don't want it.

I'm not really back. I just stopped posting for a couple of reasons.

1. I just felt it was a waste of time. Someone mentioned that there used to be a lot of passionate Orange Man Bad posters, and that the vast majority of them left due to the embarrassment over the Russia, Russia, Russia hoax. They all headed for the hills, and I applaud them for that. That is a proper human reaction. The only thing better would be to admit that they were wrong. And so those people headed for the hills, which actually shows them to be reasonable people, and what you're left is the opposite. So after realizing that, it was like, "This is my audience?" It's like a waste of time, because they rather die than to admit that they were wrong.

Random example. I'm sure he's a nice guy, TheMen, not trying to knock him. The guy is constantly getting made fun of for jacking off to his cousin or something, and year after year he refuses to change his avatar of a picture of her. No matter what he's not going to admit defeat. No matter how wrong he is, or no matter how many wanting to bang his cousin jokes people make.

For the record, I never attack him for that. That's his personal matter.

2. Every few weeks I would check out what's new on ISH, and I wasn't seeing any posts, topics from top quality posters such as Walk on Water and FultzNationRize. It just wasn't the same. They simply were nowhere to be found and I thought it was the end of an era. I probably would have left right away and not posted anything if it were not for seeing a few Walk on Water threads. He has a way of really making you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Trump wears makeup, colors his hair, he is the little bitch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    Biden seems like he's comfortable and in charge. When Trump was in office, he was constantly complaining on Twitter. He was always calling out the media. ''Fake News.'' But Biden seems more humble. I just get the feeling of comfort when he talks. Trump was always yelling at the camera. Biden just winks and smiles. It seems like he secretly knows what he's doing.
    Trump was never a politician / Biden has been for decades.
    Trump thought everyone was corrupt , because he didn't know the language.
    pouty boy is gone , a real man is now in charge.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    He definitely seems more confident.

skip to 37 secs for the goods

if you uu h u h you ou ou o uo ul if you like to be able to uh -nevermind anyway

One thing (and the only thing) I respect about Democrats is that they're ballsy. They keep none of their campaign promises and their supporters just keep standing by them and falling for the bs again and again.

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/...88828611342337

Haha suckers!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    One thing (and the only thing) I respect about Democrats is that they're ballsy. They keep none of their campaign promises and their supporters just keep standing by them and falling for the bs again and again.

https://twitter.com/GravelInstitute/...88828611342337

Haha suckers!
    They can get away with it because they have a monopoly on racism and social justice. All they have to do to protect themselves and the evil deeds they do is to accuse their opposition of the same things they do. Accuse them of horrible things and the people will believe them. That way, and with help from the media, the spotlight gets shined on Conservatives, while Liberals scurry in the dark like rats doing anything they want.

Conservative politicians are too proud and prideful. They lack a backbone. What they should do is do the same exact thing Liberals do to them. Just go on a full on crusade of accusing every Liberal as a racist. Accuse the news organizations of perpetuating racism by having these Liberals on their network 24/7. Use that racist word so much that it basically cheapens its meaning even further, to the point where people will be desensitized to it, thus leaving it useless for the Democrats to use. Conservatives need to play dirty. It's the only way they can dominate these Liberals.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 05-25-2021 at 10:33 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    They can get away with it because they have a monopoly on racism and social justice. All they have to do to protect themselves and the evil deeds they do is to accuse their opposition of the same things they do. Accuse them of horrible things and the people will believe them. That way, and with help from the media, the spotlight gets shined on Conservatives, while Liberals scurry in the dark like rats doing anything they want.

Conservative politicians are too proud and prideful. They lack a backbone. What they should do is do the same exact thing Liberals do to them. Just go on a full on crusade of accusing every Liberal as a racist. Accuse the news organizations of perpetuating racism by having these Liberals on their network 24/7. Use that racist word so much that it basically cheapens its meaning even further, to the point where people will be desensitized to it, thus leaving it useless for the Democrats to use. Conservatives need to play dirty. It's the only way they can dominate these Liberals.
    sorry I laughed so hard , I teared up ... man I did not know you were a comedian.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump is a cartoon character.