Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Gas prices soaring under the Biden presidency

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Biden plans on tapping into oil reserve.

The Biden administration is taking the rare step of releasing oil from the nation's Strategic Petroleum Reserve in an effort to address rising gas prices ahead of the holiday season, the White House said in a statement Tuesday.

As part of the move, the Department of Energy will make available 50 million barrels of oil to lower prices and address the mismatch between consumer demand and supply amid the pandemic that has driven price to their highest levels in seven years, the White House said.

The action, which has been in the works for several weeks, comes amid growing concern within the White House about inflation as prices rise on everything from fuel to Thanksgiving turkeys. The release of the oil reserves should quickly translate into lower prices at the pump, and officials will be watching to make sure energy companies are passing along lower oil prices to consumers, a senior administration official said Tuesday.

more in the link

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...g-gas-n1284415
    lol biden is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    I'm calling your partisan bluff, prove it.
    That guy jasper is dumber than blade.

He said gas prices went down during the biden administration

Just some facts. It's not just USA/Biden releasing their oil reserves. U.S., India, China, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom are all doing it in a coordinated manner. It's because they are all facing elevated oil prices and inflation. It's not just an American phenomenon as faux news/Trumpeters/conservatives might lead you to believe.

Oh look, our senile savior Biden released 2 and a half days worth of oil. Only idiots would think of this as a solution to the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Just some facts. It's not just USA/Biden releasing their oil reserves. U.S., India, China, Japan, Republic of Korea and the United Kingdom are all doing it in a coordinated manner. It's because they are all facing elevated oil prices and inflation. It's not just an American phenomenon as faux news/Trumpeters/conservatives might lead you to believe.
    Yes the "NBC link" states other countries are doing the same. If I was trying to hide that fact, I wouldn't have posted the "NBC" link.

You're a ****ing goofball.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    And this will only create problems in the Summer when oil reserves are low. So gas prices will probably stay at the same price they are today or even be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Yes the "NBC link" states other countries are doing the same. If I was trying to hide that fact, I wouldn't have posted the "NBC" link.

You're a ****ing goofball.
    Why you have to be mad?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post

RacistJasper, "450k is a lifetime of money to me", is pretty dumb. But he was clearly pulling an MSNBC and lying through his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post

Oh wait! The Racist democrats released 50 million barrels of oil from the reserves, which should last 2 or 3 days! Maybe that's why gas prices went down by 2 CENTS for a couple days???

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    we still thanking joe biden cnn? Shit jumped nearly 40 cents in ONE day in my area as of this morning.

fcking idiots, you hood rats are lucky food stamps exist and that I fund them. Soon you're gonna need gas stamps

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    we still thanking joe biden cnn? Shit jumped nearly 40 cents in ONE day in my area as of this morning.

fcking idiots, you hood rats are lucky food stamps exist and that I fund them. Soon you're gonna need gas stamps
    Thank you we appreciate it

Saw a station charging $5/gal today, first time I have ever seen prices that high in the Portland area.

When Trump left office it was around $2.40/gal around here... so the price has basically doubled in one year.