Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Default Re: ELON MUSK Publishes Info Regarding the Platform Protecting Biden

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Yes, there is propaganda within USA too and also propaganda that comes out of agencies like CIA that support certain candidates in foreign countries' elections (CIA has been doing it for decades). I don't deny that there is propaganda here. Every country has propaganda.

That post was in general. It was an observation of Senate Republicans not willing to comment on Trump regardless of what he did or said, and not me saying that the bounty program will help Trump leave office. It was reported on by the media. US intelligence didn't think it existed. You said "You said that Putin was giving money to the Taliban to kill US marines, me saying that probably wasn't true meant that I was pro Russia to you", which I didn't say. Neither did I say "you are commenting on it that it's something which should help lead to Republicans not re-electing Trump." It's you pulling nonsense out of the sky.

P.S. And boy was my post close to reality. This portion:

Republicans lost both Senate and White House. Most of them in the House/Senate are also turning on Trump after the 2022 election mess. They are beginning to disavow their support for him. The next step is for them to say they never supported Trump, but that might be for 2024.
    US intelligence didn't think it existed? They were the ones that planted the story along with US politicians.

Obviously you believed it, otherwise why would you question that Patrick didn't believe it? Any sane person, if they didn't believe it, would in that thread comment about it. Because you know, it would be a pretty big deal for anyone interested in politics if US intelligence was planting fake stories about the sitting US President and the MSM reporting on it day in and day out.

If propaganda also comes out of the US, why should I believe that information as being true vs propaganda coming out of another country? It's fake information anyways.
    There's stuff that's real and there's stuff that's propaganda, e.g the US doing a coup in 2014 in Ukraine is something I saw with my own eyes as a followed the situation at the time, it's not something I read on 4chan or tolskinewstoday.spasiba - and that's really where the conversation breaks off, because you just can't fathom that part being real and not made up by Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    US intelligence didn't think it existed? They were the ones that planted the story along with US politicians.

Obviously you believed it, otherwise why would you question that Patrick didn't believe it? Any sane person, if they didn't believe it, would in that thread comment about it. Because you know, it would be a pretty big deal for anyone interested in politics if US intelligence was planting fake stories about the sitting US President and the MSM reporting on it day in and day out.

If propaganda also comes out of the US, why should I believe that information as being true vs propaganda coming out of another country? It's fake information anyways.
    There's stuff that's real and there's stuff that's propaganda, e.g the US doing a coup in 2014 in Ukraine is something I saw with my own eyes as a followed the situation at the time, it's not something I read on 4chan or tolskinewstoday.spasiba - and that's really where the conversation breaks off, because you just can't fathom that part being real and not made up by Putin.
    Trump himself said that US intelligence didn't brief him on the bounty program because they didn't find it credible. What evidence do you have that US intelligence planted the story? More of the rabbit-hole rearing its ugly head?

You believe everything coming out of Russia, an authoritarian state with state-controlled media. The difference is that US media is not state-controlled and not authoritarian. A difference you just cannot grasp.

Trump himself said that US intelligence didn't brief him on the bounty program because they didn't find it credible. What evidence do you have that US intelligence planted the story? More of the rabbit-hole rearing its ugly head?

You believe everything coming out of Russia, an authoritarian state with state-controlled media. The difference is that US media is not state-controlled and not authoritarian. A difference you just cannot grasp.
    Lol no I don't watch Russian news.

Anyways here you go, you can ask yourself how the story went from being part of a briefing for Trump to getting in the news with a quote from an unnamed intelligence source.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/jou...ng-they-spread

Imagine if elon becomes a dictator lmao.

Lol no I don't watch Russian news.

Anyways here you go, you can ask yourself how the story went from being part of a briefing for Trump to getting in the news with a quote from an unnamed intelligence source.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/jou...ng-they-spread
    Trump said he wasn't briefed on it.

Yes, I can believe that article. The Cia is known for leaking and planting fake stories in the media over the decades. Anyways, you are talking in hindsight. Your article is from almost a year later after the nyt article was posted. When the story initially leaked in 2020, it looked very much believable.

Yes, I can believe that article. The Cia is known for leaking and planting fake stories in the media over the decades. Anyways, you are talking in hindsight. Your article is from almost a year later after the nyt article was posted. When the story initially leaked in 2020, it looked very much believable.

No it didn't. It was clearly fake unless you just followed the CNN spin.

Your last statement is a funny one because because millions upon millions of different people around the world knew that story was most likely bullshit from the moment in hit the media. It looked believable to you though because you brain was already primed to believe anything negative said about Trump.

Your last statement is a funny one because because millions upon millions of different people around the world knew that story was most likely bullshit from the moment in hit the media. It looked believable to you though because you brain was already primed to believe anything negative said about Trump.
    Again, you are talking in hindsight. Where was your post from year 2020 saying the NPR article was bs? You posted 10 months later ( http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14293899 ) saying it was bs. Hindsight is rarely ever wrong.

Again, you are talking in hindsight. Where was your post from year 2020 saying the NPR article was bs? You posted 10 months later ( http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14293899 ) saying it was bs. Hindsight is rarely ever wrong.
    I didn't feel a need to post about it at the time because Chewing and others were expressing the same opinion as my own. Chewing isn't talking in hindsight, he posted about it at the time and you instantly dismissed it.

I didn't feel a need to post about it at the time because Chewing and others were expressing the same opinion as my own. Chewing isn't talking in hindsight, he posted about it at the time and you instantly dismissed it.
    "didn't feel a need" lol. Every other thread related to Russia, you come sprinting to defend Russia but here "there was no need" lol.

Pattychew is a dummy and would go to any lengths to defend Trump in every thread. Similar to you with Russia.

"didn't feel a need" lol. Every other thread related to Russia, you come sprinting to defend Russia but here "there was no need" lol.

Pattychew is a dummy and would go to any lengths to defend Trump in every thread. Similar to you with Russia.
    Are you saying that we didn't call out fake news about Trump when he was President?

You used to say the same thing about me as you say about Patrick.

As has been stated for you numerous times, the people you vote for has used Russia to stoke fear that Trump was in an evil conspiracy with Putin to take over the world, or that Putin had control over Trump because he recorded him taking a piss on a couple of hookers in Moscow, it depended on who you asked at the time.
    You are being childish again, there's lots of threads where I don't post and there's been plenty of talk about Russia in the past where I stayed away.

Are you saying that we didn't call out fake news about Trump when he was President?

You used to say the same thing about me as you say about Patrick.

As has been stated for you numerous times, the people you vote for has used Russia to stoke fear that Trump was in an evil conspiracy with Putin to take over the world, or that Putin had control over Trump because he recorded him taking a piss on a couple of hookers in Moscow, it depended on who you asked at the time.
    You are being childish again, there's lots of threads where I don't post and there's been plenty of talk about Russia in the past where I stayed away.
    Everything & anything that made Trump look in any negative light was called "fake news" by Trumpeters.

True, Trump was not in a conspiracy with Putin. He was just an incompetent moron being played by Putin, someone whom Trump seemed to look up to.

Well, the research for the eventual Steele dossier was initially started & paid for by GOP (I think by some GOP donor connected with either Jeb Bush or Rubio - I don't recall). After the GOP primaries ended, Democrats took over funding to continue the research & create a final report. That is where Steele dossier comes from. Nothing in it was disproven afaik, but most of it was also very difficult or outright impossible to prove beyond "he said-she said."

Everything & anything that made Trump look in any negative light was called "fake news" by Trumpeters.

True, Trump was not in a conspiracy with Putin. He was just an incompetent moron being played by Putin, someone whom Trump seemed to look up to.

Well, the research for the eventual Steele dossier was initially started & paid for by GOP (I think by some GOP donor connected with either Jeb Bush or Rubio - I don't recall). After the GOP primaries ended, Democrats took over funding to continue the research & create a final report. That is where Steele dossier comes from. Nothing in it was disproven afaik, but most of it was also very difficult or outright impossible to prove beyond "he said-she said."
    Any news about Trump in MSM was put in a negative light.

Here's a fact, US intelligence planted a fake story about Trump and you believed it.

Thank you for the general info on the dossier only containing unconfirmed stories, not sure what good it does though. Here's something new about how little effect the Russian bot networks had in 2016:

Russian Twitter campaigns during the 2016 presidential race primarily reached a small subset of users, most of whom were highly partisan Republicans, shows a new study by NYU’s Center for Social Media and Politics. In addition, the international research team found that despite Russia’s influence operations on the platform, there were no measurable changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior among those exposed to this foreign influence campaign.

Previous research and government investigations have concluded that Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election was designed to influence the voting behavior of Americans in favor of GOP nominee Donald Trump, either by shifting support toward Trump himself or by encouraging disaffected liberals—often Bernie Sanders voters—to vote for a third-party candidate or to abstain from voting altogether.

“Despite this massive effort to influence the presidential race on social media and a widespread belief that this interference had an impact on the 2016 U.S. elections, potential exposure to tweets from Russian trolls that cycle was, in fact, heavily concentrated among a small portion of the American electorate—and this portion was more likely to be highly partisan Republicans,” explains Professor Joshua A. Tucker, co-director of the Center for Social Media and Politics (CSMaP) and one of the authors of the paper, which appears in the journal Nature Communications.

Potential exposure to Russian coordinated influence accounts, by the Internet Research Agency, an organization closely linked to the Russian government, was heavily concentrated: only 1% of users in the study accounted for 70% of exposures. In addition, those who identified as “Strong Republicans” were exposed to roughly nine times as many posts from Russian foreign influence accounts than were those who identified as Democrats or Independents.
    https://csmapnyu.org/news-views/news...an-republicans