Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dating Liberal vs Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    The majority of "liberal" celebrities are only liberal out of convenience, they act like they support, LGBT and BLM ect because they don't want to get cancelled by the left wing media and lose out on brand deals and endorsements
    Fuming. Conservative women are just uglier. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

funny how both sides scurry to the extreme. it's basically either conservative blonde bombshells in bikinis & guns vs liberal goofy, out of shape hipster social justice warriors or liberal fit college chicks in spandex vs conservative overweight hillbilly rednecks with sun-burnt skin puffing on a marlboro.

no wonder this country's divided. it's full of idiots.

There are hot women who are conservative, but they are in the minority. 72% of women between 18-29 voted Democratic in 2022 house races for instance compared to 26% for Republican. https://www.politico.com/newsletters...oblem-00104401

I'm sure some idiots will claim that the 26% is all the hottest women, but that seems pretty unlikely. Then again I feel like most of you have never talked to women under the age of 60 besides your moms.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    There are hot women who are conservative, but they are in the minority.
    how do you know? you're only assuming. have you spent time out in the country? i'd bet you never left the city.

actually, there probably are 'less' of them since rural populations are obviously much lower than metropolitan ones, but the ratio is roughly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If you're OP, you don't date either.
    Shit

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    how do you know? you're only assuming. have you spent time out in the country? i'd bet you never left the city.

actually, there probably are 'less' of them since rural populations are obviously much lower than metropolitan ones, but the ratio is roughly the same.
    I've lived all over, including in a rural area in the Pacific Northwest, dawg. Women who aren't old as **** overwhelmingly skew liberal. Sure you can find a hot conservative girlfriend, but it's playing on hard mode.

NBA Superstar

funny how both sides scurry to the extreme. it's basically either conservative blonde bombshells in bikinis & guns vs liberal goofy, out of shape hipster social justice warriors or liberal fit college chicks in spandex vs conservative overweight hillbilly rednecks with sun-burnt skin puffing on a marlboro.

I feel people who care enough to post here about their politics are in the minority. Or at the very least they don’t do it in real life.

I’ve spent the my 20s hanging around girls in their 20s and most don’t really care all that much on the surface. They may lean left or right and have thoughts about certain things but no one is going around identifying as liberal or conservative like 60 year olds on Facebook.

I mean some do perhaps but again it’s the minority.

Banned

I went out of my way to explain that there are obvious exceptions and outliers on both sides. We're all just generalizing here.

But even if we were to take the worst from both sides, I still think conservative women would come out on top. I would rather some fat ugly conservative chick than a fat ugly progressive chick with rainbow colored hair, ten different facial piercings and possibly having a di*k.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Another great thing about conservative women is that they don't have cocks.
    But they do have massive beer bellies.