The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default The DOJ and IRS planned to let Hunter Biden go all along if not for whistleblowers

If it weren't for a pair of rogue IRS whistleblowers it appears Biden's DOJ and IRS agencies planned to let his son go free without prosecution or pleading guilty to any criminal charges.

I know this is the story Dems wish would go away because they said it was fake news, a Russian hoax, from unreliable source etc and now have to eat crow plus it obviously leads to corruption at the very top. Sorry for this my friends

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/19/u...plea-deal.html

Earlier this year, The Times found, Mr. Weiss appeared willing to forgo any prosecution of Mr. Biden at all, and his office came close to agreeing to end the investigation without requiring a guilty plea on any charges. But the correspondence reveals that his position, relayed through his staff, changed in the spring, around the time a pair of I.R.S. officials on the case accused the Justice Department of hamstringing the investigation. Mr. Weiss suddenly demanded that Mr. Biden plead guilty to committing tax offenses.

“It appears that if it weren’t for the courageous actions of these whistle-blowers, who had nothing to gain and everything to lose, Hunter Biden would never have been charged at all,” a team of lawyers for one of the I.R.S. agents said in a statement, adding that the initial agreement reflected preferential treatment.

Default Re: The DOJ and IRS planned to let Hunter Biden go all along if not for whistleblower

So Weiss wanted to forgo ANY prosecution at all and only on the whistleblowers coming forward, did he try for 2 misdemeanors for not paying taxes on over $1.5 million in income - what a joke. If either you or I did that, they'd lock us up. And now he's been assigned as Special Counsel - some independent investigation that has/will be - LOL.

Finally, NYT and main stream media reporting on this - way overdue.

Default Re: The DOJ and IRS planned to let Hunter Biden go all along if not for whistleblower

crackhead hunter will never see any jail time.

what's your take on jared kushner's corrupt dealings with the saudis?

Quote Originally Posted by rmt View Post

Finally, NYT and main stream media reporting on this - way overdue.
    they only did it because they absolutely had to at this point.