Banned

Default Why do some progressives (and liberals) condone theft and other crimes?

We are all taught at a very young age that stealing what isn't yours is wrong.

Yet when it comes to deep blue cities, thieves and other criminals are allowed to run rampant without fear of any serious consequence. The local government doesn't want to prosecute them and the woke progressives who live there make excuses for them.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone that's on team blue. I know that most people who identify as a democrat or as a liberal don't approve of this, but still... a considerable portion of them do.

When did this happen? When did woke progressives become pro-crime and anti-accountability?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Why do some progressives (and liberals) condone theft and other crimes?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    And yet MAGAS cheer when their fat orange blob leader steals national security documents.

Default Re: Why do some progressives (and liberals) condone theft and other crimes?

As long as they keep it in deep blue areas, they can support crime all they want. They have my full backing on this particular issue.

Yet when it comes to deep blue cities, thieves and other criminals are allowed to run rampant without fear of any serious consequence. The local government doesn't want to prosecute them and the woke progressives who live there make excuses for them.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone that's on team blue. I know that most people who identify as a democrat or as a liberal don't approve of this, but still... a considerable portion of them do.

When did this happen? When did woke progressives become pro-crime and anti-accountability?
    Trump routinely commits theft of services when refusing to pay his employees and contractors. Thoughts?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    Trump routinely commits theft of services when refusing to pay his employees and contractors. Thoughts?
    Sounds like hearsay to me. If you've ever renovated a house before you would know there are a million different reasons ways it can go wrong with a contractor. Every single contractor on earth at one point or another felt like they were owed money, and anyone who's ever dealt with a contractor at some point felt like they were being unfairly charged.

I have no fu*king idea how you draw a parallel between THAT and what's being talked about in this thread, but I guess chronic TDS can be a motherfu*ker.

Sounds like hearsay to me. If you've ever renovated a house before you would know there are a million different reasons ways it can go wrong with a contractor. Every single contractor on earth at one point or another felt like they were owed money, and anyone who's ever dealt with a contractor at some point felt like they were being unfairly charged.

I have no fu*king idea how you draw a parallel between THAT and what's being talked about in this thread, but I guess chronic TDS can be a motherfu*ker.
    He brags about not paying his bills, but sounds like hearsay to you? Remember to wipe some of that jizz off you chin before you go down on Trump again. Also, theft of services is still THEFT you dolt.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uits/85297274/

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/28/tru...s-a-smart-guy/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-bills-n589261

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016...r-decades.html

Theft of services is a criminal activity in which people benefit from services without paying for them. Depending on the value of the services, the crime may be considered a felony or a misdemeanor. Sometimes, accusations of theft are not clear cut; what one person views as theft, another might view as a legitimate refusal to pay based on a dispute, for example.

In this crime, people use a variety of techniques to obtain services without paying for them. Sometimes fraud is involved, as for example when someone assumes an identity to sign a contract and then refuses to honor the payment terms. Coercion, deception, and force can also be used. In all cases, a person is obtaining services without providing the service provider or the person who is paying for those services with compensation in exchange.
    https://www.mylawquestions.com/what-...f-services.htm

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Majority of these woke progressives do not live in those areas. They preach on what is best for everyone else from their neighborhoods with high property taxes... like that lakers legend poster. Scum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post
    He brags about not paying his bills, but sounds like hearsay to you?
    Those are hit pieces you retard. That is the definition of hearsay. These disputes and these allegations can't possibly be substantiated.

The first article you shared is from June 2016, right around the time it was becoming clear that Trump was going to be the republican nominee. Sure is convenient for these allegations to spring up so suddenly and get this kind of coverage.

Trump is YOUR obsession and YOUR fixation, not ours. Your entire worldview hinges on Trump and opposing Trump. If anyone is on Donald's orange di*k, it's you.

College superstar

Why does capitalism not protect itself? Why does it need a state?

Why do you wanna steal from everyone to fund a bureaucracy of police, lawyers, judges, probation officers, court clerks, jail staff, etc to provide security for private companies that can easily protect themselves? When did government become so efficient that it could actually handle this task better than private enterprise? Lmao.

When did conservatives start running to mommy and daddy gov for solutions to everything?