NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Native born Americans lost more jobs last month than any time since Covid.

Replaced all by foreign labor.

Staggering figures have revealed that over 1.2million US-born workers lost their jobs last month while the foreign-born workforce increased by 668,000 - as migrants continue to flood across the border under the Biden administration

The increase in foreign-born people working in the US this summer, 668,000, is the highest July-to-August jump in the last 10 years.

What the figures suggest is there has been nearly a net-zero increase in native-born jobs created since the Covid economic crash. The job market is only just about reaching the highs seen in October 2019, where employment was 131.72million.

Trends also seem to show that under Donald Trump, there were less foreign-born people working in the US month-on-month, the Bureau's data shows.

Comparing figures from the first three years of each of their tenures, the Republican president's foreign-born workforce expanded by 752,000 between August 2017 to 2019.

By contrast, Democrat Biden's figure from August 2021 to 2023 was 3.943million.

The downshift marks 'a clear cooling of the labor market,' former Boston Fed President Eric Rosengren said. 'If it continues we are likely at the peak of the interest rate cycle.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lost-jobs.html

I know some of you ISH resident liberals don't have an education or skilled trade, have fun finding a job in the future. Better brush up on your Spanish too. I know many places that won't hire you unless you can speak Spanish to your coworkers.

Default Re: Native born Americans lost more jobs last month than any time since Covid.

Biden could find jobs for everyone if he actually cared tbh.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Native born Americans lost more jobs last month than any time since Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Replaced all by foreign labor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lost-jobs.html

I know some of you ISH resident liberals don't have an education or skilled trade, have fun finding a job in the future. Better brush up on your Spanish too. I know many places that won't hire you unless you can speak Spanish to your coworkers.
    From the UK , that's were right wingers get their news , any where they can start an argument.
    I guess you like eating Mexican food(.)

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    From the UK , that's were right wingers get their news , any where they can start an argument.
    I guess you like eating Mexican food(.)
    Jasper, you get all your news from YouTube. You should be one to talk

And yes, I love Mexican food, beer and women. But it ain't Mexicans coming across the border these days hoss