Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: This is why people know Kobe was more clutch than Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    GOAT

deal with it little boy
    Educate yourself and weep it out, biatch.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...consensus-GOAT

The man you love will never be the GOAT no matter how much you wish it to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Educate yourself and weep it out, biatch.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...consensus-GOAT

The man you love will never be the GOAT no matter how much you wish it to be so.
    I dont care that much about his legacy its not my career

I'll say he's top 2, top 3 for sure. and have no problem arguing him as GOAT.

Im enjoying the last years of his GOAT career

Ive been an lbj fan since 2003 and commented on cavs games since starting posting here in 2009

Im trying to help you son

posting 13.6k times about 1 man in 2 years - thats not healthy dude.

you DESPERATELY need help.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    This was not a game winner; the Heat won by 7 pts. This shot was like 30 seconds left. Lebron's never (0-8) hit a game winner in the finals. Go back and look starting in 2007. Secondly, I remember that game being all about Shane Battier who went 6-8 from downtown. But I was a 40 year old adult watching it live, not on Youtube clips and/or a fetus.
    Nah, it was the dagger, effectively ending the game. And it absolutely was not about Shane Battier, who had a great, clutch game i might add. Lebron had 37, 12, and 4. On over 50% from the field and from 3 and was perfect from the line. Maybe the best finals game 7 ever. I always hear the who you would take in one game with your life on the line narrative, Lebron is the Greatest elimination game player ever.

Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Nah, it was the dagger, effectively ending the game. And it absolutely was not about Shane Battier, who had a great, clutch game i might add. Lebron had 37, 12, and 4. On over 50% from the field and from 3 and was perfect from the line. Maybe the best finals game 7 ever. I always hear the who you would take in one game with your life on the line narrative, Lebron is the Greatest elimination game player ever.
    It was not the game winner, no matter how much you say it was the dagger. It was with 1/2 minute left. So you do concede then that Ray-Ray hit the dagger (do or die) in game 6, and Kyrie hit the dagger in game 7 vs GS in 2016? So those two + a bubble ring = a GOAT in people's mind? Tack on 6 losses and the record margin loss in 2014, the 2011 epic choke job 17 PPG effort, the 2007 22 PPG on 35% with 8 turnovers per game, when he had 27PPG for the regular season? This is your clutch guy? LOLOL

It was not the game winner, no matter how much you say it was the dagger. It was with 1/2 minute left. So you do concede then that Ray-Ray hit the dagger (do or die) in game 6, and Kyrie hit the dagger in game 7 vs GS in 2016? So those two + a bubble ring = a GOAT in people's mind? Tack on 6 losses and the record margin loss in 2014, the 2011 epic choke job 17 PPG effort, the 2007 22 PPG on 35% with 8 turnovers per game, when he had 27PPG for the regular season? This is your clutch guy? LOLOL
    what planet are you on?

score was 88-90 and that was the go-ahead, game-winning, series-deciding shot

37 point game 7 of the nba finals

that's the definition of clutch - it doesnt always have to be a buzzer-beater

lebron finals MVP

their defensive anchor and the best defensive player in the league that year (2013), and their main playmaker and scorer

locked down drose, tony parker, destroyed the spurs bigs several times - back to back MVPs and finals MVPs - it was a great year

clutch defense AND offense

game 6 lbj singlehandedly erased a 10 points spurs lead in the 4th quarter - "buh buh ray allen"

dropped 37 in game 7 to close them out

just let it go kids

Why tf are you so angry? A gamewinner and a dagger can be the same thing but they aren't always. He put the Heat up 2 scores with slightly more than one possession left on the clock, effectively ending the game. The dagger. And if you'd like to argue its importance here's the last minute 30 sec of game 7 for the title:

Lebron jumper to make it a 4 point lead
    Lebron steal
    Lebron sinks 2 ft
    Lebron forces airball
    Wade 1 of 2 ft,
    Champs.

And yes only an idiot wouldn't admit Ray's shot was huge, I wouldn't call it a dagger tho, because it merely kept them alive rather than putting the game out of reach. Remember they went to overtime and never forget Lebron had a 16 point 4th to put them in position for that shot making almost all the plays to get them to that moment. Kyries shot was cold blooded as they come, but it made it a 3pt (one possession) game with the best and perhaps 2nd best 3 point shooters in NBA history having 50 sec.(2 possessions of game time). Lebron did also had a ft following kyries shot that also made that a 4 point (2 possession) game with 10 seconds left. I'm sure the truth is painful but its also undeniable.
    Last edited by sdot_thadon; 11-24-2023 at 06:58 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    lebron finals MVP

their defensive anchor and the best defensive player in the league that year (2013), and their main playmaker and scorer

locked down drose, tony parker, destroyed the spurs bigs several times - back to back MVPs and finals MVPs - it was a great year

His chokes FAR exceed the times he's come through in the clutch. As I've proven beyond dispute in other threads, he actually has the most choke jobs in the history of the sport. By a large margin. Hence why the nickname "LeShrivel" became so widespread.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Why tf are you so angry? A gamewinner and a dagger can be the same thing but they aren't always. He put the Heat up 2 scores with slightly more than one possession left on the clock, effectively ending the game. The dagger. And if you'd like to argue its importance here's the last minute 30 sec of game 7 for the title:

Lebron jumper to make it a 4 point lead
    Lebron steal
    Lebron sinks 2 ft
    Lebron forces airball
    Wade 1 of 2 ft,
    Champs.

And yes only an idiot wouldn't admit Ray's shot was huge, I wouldn't call it a dagger tho, because it merely kept them alive rather than putting the game out of reach. Remember they went to overtime and never forget Lebron had a 16 point 4th to put them in position for that shot making almost all the plays to get them to that moment. Kyries shot was cold blooded as they come, but it made it a 3pt (one possession) game with the best and perhaps 2nd best 3 point shooters in NBA history having 50 sec.(2 possessions of game time). Lebron did also had a ft following kyries shot that also made that a 4 point (2 possession) game with 10 seconds left. I'm sure the truth is painful but its also undeniable.

^^^ nonsense.. the Heat didn't win with Lebron on the floor because he had a zero plus/minus for the series and a negative net rating..

He actually averaged 16 on 39% for the first 3 games while teammates staved off an 0-3 deficit.. It was 2011 all over again (23 on 43% thru 6 games) but Ray Allen saved and forever inflated his legacy