Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: "Greatest Act of Brand Suicide" - How Disney Lost $200 Billion

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    nor do you even seem to care as long as you rattled the cages. Which is just weird that youre so invested into specifically antagonizing other ISH posters over issues you really dont even care about..
    This entire thread is a jab at the left, posters celebrating the supposed downfall of Disney, but I am the weird one for jabbing back?

I'm not making any threads in here. But half the threads in this forum are the same right wing dolts trying to do what you accuse me of right now.

For Chewing, figuring out which angle he can try and stick it to the left and make a thread about it is his every day life, do you think he is weird also? Or just me?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

"But, Disney is just fine".

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    "But, Disney is just fine".
    https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/08/disn...uncements.html

They are better than fine.

They just bought a stake in the next Fortnite game and not only that, but they teamed up with FOX and Warner to create an all-in-one sports streaming app.

College superstar

Time for Apple to purchase Disney

And it gets better. Trump just endorsed Bud Light

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    And it gets better. Trump just endorsed Bud Light
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sq...nd/vi-BB1i2qgr

Some seems to go with Trump and some are sticking to it. Eh. It's a free country.

Banned

This entire thread is a jab at the left, posters celebrating the supposed downfall of Disney, but I am the weird one for jabbing back?

I'm not making any threads in here. But half the threads in this forum are the same right wing dolts trying to do what you accuse me of right now.

For Chewing, figuring out which angle he can try and stick it to the left and make a thread about it is his every day life, do you think he is weird also? Or just me?
    We're celebrating the fall of Disney because they're vandalizing and poisoning our culture. We actually care about these things. Yes sometimes that comes with trolling lefties, but that's because you guys are complicit in this.

You're just standing up for Disney because you want to troll right wingers. No greater principle.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

DISNEY as a historical American brand, never poisoned western culture until the last decade or two.

Even well after sickos took over, they very slowly waited to show their real hand, and have only recently proceeded with attempts to pollute the minds of children with their sick norms, that other humans almost all find repulsive and disgusting and contrary to all the historical tradition of all but a very small group (who has owned Disney in this aforementioned time period)

So we don’t want Disney to die, we want their pirate ownership to dry up and blow away, or STFU and keep their mental illness out of widely distributed pop culture.

Yeah but usually people make these threads, regardless of whether or not their assessment is correct at a given time, out of genuine concern for the social issue the topic represents. I'm not convinced you actually care about or believe many of the defenses you give in these endless back and forths, but rather are purely in it for the sake of leading other ISHers on in arguments because you somehow enjoy it. But youre right, there are times when people on both sides do it more as a sport, or a way to cope with boredom, than as a meaningful attempt to discuss a topic. Tho I do think youre the one who does it most often just out of pure "this will be funny if I keep rebutting him over and over" kind of thing.

Anyway, whatever. I dont care. MY shortcoming is continuously opening these threads out of pure neural habit, and allowing myself to keep giving responses to things I know objectively are a waste of my time. So, we all have our flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    DISNEY as a historical American brand, never poisoned western culture until the last decade or two.
    The last decade or two? The company known for publishing political propaganda and racist material since it's inception...Really?

You people are completely lost in this nonsense. It's embarrassing.

Had 10 shares of Disney at $85. Sold at $108. Profit. Second time I did that in a year.

Next time it dips under $90, buying again.