Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Judge Orders Trump Removed From Illinois Primary Ballot

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Answer the question, dipshit. What laws did he break? Cause no court in the land has charged him with Insurrection and no court in the land has convicted him of a crime.

Your entire narrative just dismantled with ease.
    Why don't you go check which felonies he has been charged with? You will find it with a simple Google search. I'm not going to hold your hand and do the research for you. The cases are going through the courts now

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Why don't you go check which felonies he has been charged with? You will find it with a simple Google search. I'm not going to hold your hand and do the research for you. The cases are going through the courts now
    You got nothing as usual.

Typical blade just throwing a hissy-fit over Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You got nothing as usual.

Typical blade just throwing a hissy-fit over Trump.
    The very first Google redult that mentions what he is charged with breaking. It lists all 4 of his cases that are working through the courts:

https://www.politico.com/interactive...-tracker-list/

Took me 10 seconds to find it. And most of it was waiting to load Google then that politico website.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

what I find hilarious is that a lot of the video's showing right wing Christians adhering to the thought that many things Trump states are just
    BULLSHIT and you have to weed thru what you believe is what he thinks.

Would an average voter prefer their favorite party to speak of things he would like to literally do if they were elected ??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    what I find hilarious is that a lot of the video's showing right wing Christians adhering to the thought that many things Trump states are just
    BULLSHIT and you have to weed thru what you believe is what he thinks.

Would an average voter prefer their favorite party to speak of things he would like to literally do if they were elected ??
    Wow, so you mean that team MAGA takes what their politicians say with a grain of salt while the other side takes everything their politicians say as gospel?

I believe we call this a self own.

That's why they are cases working through the courts with each side arguing their cases in front of the judge/jury. Nobody has thrown Donny in jail yet.

It's a prosecution not a persecution. Understand the difference.

However, Chewbecca defending Donny over asinine arguments such as that a former president is immune from all future prosecutions EVEN ASSASSINATION of a political rival is beyond insane. It's an extremist argument directly out of a dictatorship book.
    I think YOU need to understand the difference. You are persecuting someone by taking away their rights WITHOUT a conviction.
    If I hired an attorney and said you slapped an innocent woman... and the court was looking to take away your right to speech until a ruling? Are you being prosecuted? Yes.. because we have taken away your rights without a guilty conviction.

This is exactly what is happening here. Just because a lawyer is prosecuting someone, does not mean you treat them as guilty and take away written rights.

I don't care what the other idiots are talking about, I am addressing your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    I think YOU need to understand the difference. You are persecuting someone by taking away their rights WITHOUT a conviction.
    If I hired an attorney and said you slapped an innocent woman... and the court was looking to take away your right to speech until a ruling? Are you being prosecuted? Yes.. because we have taken away your rights without a guilty conviction.

This is exactly what is happening here. Just because a lawyer is prosecuting someone, does not mean you treat them as guilty and take away written rights.

I don't care what the other idiots are talking about, I am addressing your comment.
    Nobody has thrown Donny in prison. You would have a point if he was currently rotting away in prison. He is still boozing, partying, playing golf, and laughing at his sheep followers like you in private. While it works through the courts. There is no persecution. He is off the ballot in 3 states during the primary, which he has zero chance of losing. Those states won't be able to keep him off the general election ballots.

Having said that, I don't want him off any ballot even during the primary tbh. I don't want any bs excuses come November when he loses to grandpa Joe again by millions of votes again.

Nobody has thrown Donny in prison. You would have a point if he was currently rotting away in prison. He is still boozing, partying, playing golf, and laughing at his sheep followers like you in private. While it works through the courts. There is no persecution. He is off the ballot in 3 states during the primary, which he has zero chance of losing. Those states won't be able to keep him off the general election ballots.

Having said that, I don't want him off any ballot even during the primary tbh. I don't want any bs excuses come November when he loses to grandpa Joe again by millions of votes again.
    You really think it's okay to take away someones rights without a trial huh?

Sure it's not prison, but it is a right none the less

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    You really think it's okay to take away someones rights without a trial huh?

Sure it's not prison, but it is a right none the less
    When did I ever say I'm okay with pulling Donny off the ballots? I have said the exact opposite every. single. time.