Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Default Re: Is it me or are the left wing loyalists on this site kind of silent lately???

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    You can't work at a library and be an anarchist according to dimwit bawler

When I google "Deer in headlights" why does your pic come up?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease LLL3's Avatar

Default Re: Is it me or are the left wing loyalists on this site kind of silent lately???

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i'd hate for you too look back to this moment when you're thirty-five still working at the library .
    I don't think he's far away from receiving this epiphany

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLL3 View Post

When I google "Deer in headlights" why does your pic come up?

College superstar

Isn’t Bruce Jenner a conservative? Lmao.

Want J Edgar Hoover a cross dressing right leaning federal authoritarian?

How come the 2 most famous American trans peeps after Rupaul are right wingers?

You can’t make this shit up. Lmao.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 03-06-2024 at 11:12 AM.

Ask yourselves this: What good does it do to rage about politics on this website? What difference does it make if you spend all day arguing with others who have different views than you? What exactly is it accomplishing? I mean sometimes I get a kick out of arguing, especially when I'm having a boring day and have nothing else better to do. But to do it everyday? To try so hard to push your narrative to a grand total of what... 10 people? Random strangers spread across the world btw. Yeah that's some mental illness shit and it screams "I'm lonely"

I find it hilarious how OP is concerned that a political party is not as active when it comes to expressing their opinions on a ****ing basketball website Get a life my man

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Ask yourselves this: What good does it do to rage about politics on this website? What difference does it make if you spend all day arguing with others who have different views than you? What exactly is it accomplishing? I mean sometimes I get a kick out of arguing, especially when I'm having a boring day and have nothing else better to do. But to do it everyday? To try so hard to push your narrative to a grand total of what... 10 people? Random strangers spread across the world btw. Yeah that's some mental illness shit and it screams "I'm lonely"

I find it hilarious how OP is concerned that a political party is not as active when it comes to expressing their opinions on a ****ing basketball website Get a life my man
    politics is a no win win.... but it usually gets your chip off your shoulder unless your name is Patsy or Jalopy.

Really, yeah. Facebook, Twitter, etc. are much better political platform than here if you want to spread your words.

I think it's a need for certain chemicals firing in the brain. Like an addiction. With some posters anyway, not all.