Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Supreme court rejects Trump ballot ban

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    He's a retard and I don't use that word often... but really, only a retard could interchange the words charged and convicted in regards to the law and court trials and pretend it means the same thing.

The fact that he tried/tries to teach anyone anything is asinine... regardless of the topic.
    Hey, I realized my mistake after I made the post. Unlike you, I actually am man enough to admit when I'm made a mistake. Have you ever admitted to being wrong? You were wrong when you tried to push the narrative of it being accused rather than charged. Charged goes beyond just layman term accused.

Also, I already said there has been no verdict. I simply messed up one word, but if you actually read my whole post, you would realize that I kept saying there has been no verdict and is on-going. It was a brainfart on my end in that post. I didn't make the same mistake in the other thread: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14888838 . It happens.

And yeah, I won't get into name-calling. It's too childish. If it suits your personality, it's your call.

Edit: I will also add that there are 4 cases ongoing currently. Only one of them have to get a guilty verdict. I believe the probability is against Donny.
    Last edited by bladefd; 03-05-2024 at 04:00 PM.

Except you are a true retard- someone with a mental barrier far below average and probably even on this forum. Not only do you not know the difference of those terms, you lack concept. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about and that is something beyond politics. This can be traced back to when you were giving stock advise pretending to say something novel like "buy low sell high" as if you're some Einstein buying up penny stocks.

In this case I've tried to tell you multiple times how dangerous it is to strip someone of a right just for being charged and you refute it. I even gave you an example (Ex. Someone being charged with a felony still having the ability to buy a firearm, or hiring a lawyer to sue you for a felony offense and taking away your rights while we await trial) and you chose to ignore it. There are multiple people in this very thread telling you there are absolutely NO convictions in these cases but guess what? you ignore it. In fact, you tried to educate me on terminology despite your lack of complete understanding of the process. And speaking of process, do you know what due process is? Innocent until proven guilty because this is America we're talking about, not Pakistan.

You are a clown. Not just in this thread but in all your postings. Do I know everything? No, I don't... and truthfully i'm not even political -- see post#23 of mine in here. I've probably been wrong multiple times, nothing wrong about it. If I can learn something from this shit show of a place im in a better place. But I don't go on the record trying to correct someone on a subject I have no clue about or the repercussions of what I am suggesting -- that tells me you have given your own thoughts zero time for dissection.

That is you. You pretend as if you know 100% of everything you speak of... and in this thread, that blew up in your face. This is the most time I am going to give you, soak it up.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    He is the textbook definition of TDS.
    TDS applies to Trump's cult members.

Except you are a true retard- someone with a mental barrier far below average and probably even on this forum. Not only do you not know the difference of those terms, you lack concept. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about and that is something beyond politics. This can be traced back to when you were giving stock advise pretending to say something novel like "buy low sell high" as if you're some Einstein buying up penny stocks.

In this case I've tried to tell you multiple times how dangerous it is to strip someone of a right just for being charged and you refute it. I even gave you an example (Ex. Someone being charged with a felony still having the ability to buy a firearm, or hiring a lawyer to sue you for a felony offense and taking away your rights while we await trial) and you chose to ignore it. There are multiple people in this very thread telling you there are absolutely NO convictions in these cases but guess what? you ignore it. In fact, you tried to educate me on terminology despite your lack of complete understanding of the process. And speaking of process, do you know what due process is? Innocent until proven guilty because this is America we're talking about, not Pakistan.

You are a clown. Not just in this thread but in all your postings. Do I know everything? No, I don't... and truthfully i'm not even political -- see post#23 of mine in here. I've probably been wrong multiple times, nothing wrong about it. If I can learn something from this shit show of a place im in a better place. But I don't go on the record trying to correct someone on a subject I have no clue about or the repercussions of what I am suggesting -- that tells me you have given your own thoughts zero time for dissection.

That is you. You pretend as if you know 100% of everything you speak of... and in this thread, that blew up in your face. This is the most time I am going to give you, soak it up.
    1) I have done very well with stocks, tyvm. I also do the trading for family members, and everyone is doing well. But I do appreciate your concern.

2) I didn't ignore it. I told you and others time and time again that I was opposed to removing Lil Donny from any ballot. Even if a verdict of guilty came down in multiple cases for multiple felonies. Keep him on.

3) There have been no convictions, but that doesn't mean they are or aren't coming. We have to wait for the cases to work their way through the system. It's ongoing work-in-progress.

4) I know the process. I explained it above. I used "convicted" instead of "charged." As soon as I saw you question me, I realized my mistake and corrected it the first chance I got. It doesn't let you edit old posts after a certain time so I had to make a separate post.

5) I didn't deem Donny guilty or innocent. You did though. I said that 4 cases are going on, he only needs one guilty verdict. Probability is not on your side.

Come back again when you have something outside of one word mistake. Perhaps without petty insults and childish name-calling.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Well articulated. What is that one graph with stupid people thinking they are a lot smarter than they are because they are so ignorant they can’t even grasp the concept of how stupid they are? That’s blade to a t.

I love how Blade is trying to say it was just a misspeak or even a typo, the conceptional differences of being charged and convicted of a crime are both so different and so important, and it literally flew all over his head.

Like you said i’m pretty sure he doesn’t even know what due process is and it’s importance.

He is truly absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    1) I have done very well with stocks, tyvm. I also do the trading for family members, and everyone is doing well. But I do appreciate your concern.
    Bullshit. You dont own any stocks, and you dont know shit about trading. Post some screenshots of your portfolio to prove me wrong.

2) I didn't ignore it. I told you and others time and time again that I was opposed to removing Lil Donny from any ballot. Even if a verdict of guilty came down in multiple cases for multiple felonies. Keep him on.
    Where exactly did you say this? Can you link me to a single example of you saying this?

3) There have been no convictions, but that doesn't mean they are or aren't coming. We have to wait for the cases to work their way through the system. It's ongoing work-in-progress.
    We dont have to wait for anything... there have been no convictions and until there are nothing changes.

4) I know the process. I explained it above. I used "convicted" instead of "charged." As soon as I saw you question me, I realized my mistake and corrected it the first chance I got. It doesn't let you edit old posts after a certain time so I had to make a separate post.
    Everybody knows that you dont know jack shit about the process, your first post in this thread makes that abundantly clear.

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFirstPostInThisThread
    The difference is that Trump has been convicted of felonies. Now it is up to the case presentations in the court to determine verdict. So no, it is absolutely not like your example. Accusation =/= conviction just like conviction =/= verdict of guilt or innocence.

Learn the difference between accusation, conviction, and verdict.
    You clearly have no fvcking clue what you are talking about

5) I didn't deem Donny guilty or innocent. You did though. I said that 4 cases are going on, he only needs one guilty verdict. Probability is not on your side.
    Come back again when you have something outside of one word mistake. Perhaps without petty insults and childish name-calling.[/QUOTE]

The first thing you said in this thread is that "Trump has been convicted of multiple felonies" (aka he is GUILTY).... but now that you have been exposed for being the retard that you are, you say that you never deemed Donny guilty or innocent.

Anyway I agree that people should cool it on the insults and name-calling against you... after all, calling you a retard is an insult to retards everywhere

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Bullshit. You dont own any stocks, and you dont know shit about trading. Post some screenshots of your portfolio to prove me wrong.

Where exactly did you say this? Can you link me to a single example of you saying this?

We dont have to wait for anything... there have been no convictions and until there are nothing changes.

Everybody knows that you dont know jack shit about the process, your first post in this thread makes that abundantly clear.

You clearly have no fvcking clue what you are talking about

Come back again when you have something outside of one word mistake. Perhaps without petty insults and childish name-calling.
    The first thing you said in this thread is that "Trump has been convicted of multiple felonies" (aka he is GUILTY).... but now that you have been exposed for being the retard that you are, you say that you never deemed Donny guilty or innocent.

Anyway I agree that people should cool it on the insults and name-calling against you... after all, calling you a retard is an insult to retards everywhere

goddamn

Easy post to destroy. Not currently at my computer to get a ss of portfolio and to find one post. Don't currently have enough time to go searching this forum. Tonight, I will destroy that post.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Easy post to destroy. Not currently at my computer to get a ss of portfolio and to find one post. Don't currently have enough time to go searching this forum. Tonight, I will destroy that post.
    you arent gonna do shit, fvcking retard

You don't need to know how many shares or cost basis.

You want one example. I will give you 2:

December 29 - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14868098
    March 4 - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...1#post14889368

But then again, I'm just a retard, right?