Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Is experience important?

https://share.newsbreak.com/6dyonrdx

I am certainly not concerned about the Republican National Committee. I am more just wondering if people think it's a good or bad idea to dump and replace all of this staff and put someone in a position of high authority when the main reason they are being given the job is that they married the boss's son?

Default Re: Is experience important?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    https://share.newsbreak.com/6dyonrdx

I am certainly not concerned about the Republican National Committee. I am more just wondering if people think it's a good or bad idea to dump and replace all of this staff and put someone in a position of high authority when the main reason they are being given the job is that they married the boss's son?
    Straight up nepotism and I bet the RNC will be left dry once the con-artist is done swindling them.

Another reason why I feel like Trump is not winning in November. RNC has become chaos and will be broke post-election. Once Trump loses, he will first say massive election fraud happened (the boy who cried wolf) then search for a scapegoat. RNC will be blamed, the liberals, courts, state governments, congressional republicans, the establishment, Biden administration, everyone but Trump himself & the cronies inside his inner-circle.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Is experience important?

Nothing more important than experience. I learned 10x during on the job training than I ever did in school. I’m not trying to say school isn’t important, it teaches you how to learn and having certifications proves you have the work ethic and time management skills to study while juggling a full time work load; but 90% of your work performance is experience and working hard to keep your knowledge updated.