Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Default Re: Inflation is back up again!

You guys don't even grasp the bare basics. Companies don't raise prices when no one can afford anything. This is how capitalism and supply and demand works.

Trump flooded the country with free money and it drove up prices. That is the reality of it.

When everyone really does stop buying things like Chewing has? Companies will lower prices.

You guys believe that inflation happened just because Biden is old and that is because you are some of the dumbest people on the internet. Which is why I post in here, to see what this countries dumbest f@#ks are thinking.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The genius above me doesn't realize that people are still buying things, especially groceries, in order to survive. The problem is, average American debt is increasing because they cannot afford these higher prices. Actually buying something like food to feed your family and affording it are two totally different things. But this die-hard purple-haired Lib doesn't understand that. He wants to paint a rosy picture about the economy when wages do not match up to the rise in everyday goods and services.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Rofl this guy lovee dat dere maths instead of real life. Yessssss people got more money, that's how it works when rent, groceries, fuel, utilities, everything for that friggin matter sky rockets while wages stay the same......... That means people have MORE money!

Eggs back up to $4 a dozen, let's go bidenomics!

But but but the government says and so so so that means and yeh see I got muh statistics and everything's amazing lollllllll

Hm do you think they're supposed to cost nowadays?

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The genius above me doesn't realize that people are still buying things, especially groceries, in order to survive. The problem is, average American debt is increasing because they cannot afford these higher prices. Actually buying something like food to feed your family and affording it are two totally different things. But this die-hard purple-haired Lib doesn't understand that. He wants to paint a rosy picture about the economy when wages do not match up to the rise in everyday goods and services.
    You're the one painting a dishonest picture. Or you have just bought the fake news your camp wants to sell. For poor people (you) it is mostly a case of having the same grocery bill only now you are buying store brand. There are still plenty of very affordable ways to feed yourself. And people who literally can't "survive" on today's prices can get gov issued food stamps. That's free food.

Wage growth has been higher than inflation for months now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You guys don't even grasp the bare basics. Companies don't raise prices when no one can afford anything. This is how capitalism and supply and demand works.

Trump flooded the country with free money and it drove up prices. That is the reality of it.

When everyone really does stop buying things like Chewing has? Companies will lower prices.

You guys believe that inflation happened just because Biden is old and that is because you are some of the dumbest people on the internet. Which is why I post in here, to see what this countries dumbest f@#ks are thinking.
    Lmao, okay Einsten.

Demand alone doesn't dictate the price of goods. It's supply AND demand. The reason companies are forced to raise prices during an inflated economy is because they're feeling the heat on the supply side. I.E. the cost of doing business.

If these companies were to lose all their customers because prices rose too high, it's not like they can just magically lower the price again and stay afloat. Not if the cost of doing business is also high. At that point the margin of profit won't make any sense for them and they'll just close up shop.

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post

Price of coffeee is 2x what it was under trump, somehow that doesn't equal 3 percent when I put it in the calculator, but don't tell democrats this stuff
    You are painfully ignorant.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I am paying over $3 a gallon now....

where the fvck is all the oil Trump said we are sitting on , that bullshitted the arab's & his voter base

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Chewing's weight is back up again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    hey dumb shit - if your a bad jewelry clerk and can't sell .. you belong in a trailer court the way you live.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    hey dumb shit - if your a bad jewelry clerk and can't sell .. you belong in a trailer court the way you live.

What's a trailer court, Jasper?