Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2448

Default Re: Hamas bombed Israel, another war has erupted

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    GO ISRAEL!

I have to balance this shit out. Too many anti-Israel people on here.
    the problem isn't jews.

the problem isn't israel.

the problem is benjamin netanyahu.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    This guy is a twice convicted pedophile

I understand why highwey, RRR3, saltymeatballs and the rest of the libtards would like this guy, but not you. He's a serial pedophile so it's understandable the left has given him a platform. Usually people on the right and people who see both sides stay the eff away from this deviant. Who are you going to put up next? Jared from Subway

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    This guy is a twice convicted pedophile

I understand why highwey, RRR3, saltymeatballs and the rest of the libtards would like this guy, but not you. He's a serial pedophile so it's understandable the left has given him a platform. Usually people on the right and people who see both sides stay the eff away from this deviant. Who are you going to put up next? Jared from Subway
    if it's an issue for you, then take it up with judge napolitano - he's the one giving scott a platform.

if it's an issue for you, then take it up with judge napolitano - he's the one giving scott a platform.
    FOX kicked out Napolitano instantly following his gay sex harassment problems. MSNBC immediately then proceeded to hire him as a regular contributor. He's an avid antiTrumper. So it makes sense that one exposed deviant would give another deviant a platform. However Scott Ritter, doesn't need Napolitano to get his word out, because he is huge on Twitter the left love their pedophiles and Ritter is no exception, he has millions of leftist and anti-Israel followers.

the problem isn't jews.

the problem isn't israel.

the problem is benjamin netanyahu.
    No the problem is very much the state of Israel existing lol. Netanyahu is particularly bad yes but it was an apartheid state even before him.

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    FOX kicked out Napolitano instantly following his gay sex harassment problems. MSNBC immediately then proceeded to hire him as a regular contributor. He's an avid antiTrumper. So it makes sense that one exposed deviant would give another deviant a platform. However Scott Ritter, doesn't need Napolitano to get his word out, because he is huge on Twitter the left love their pedophiles and Ritter is no exception, he has millions of leftist and anti-Israel followers.
    all i can tell you is that i'm interested in scott's military analytics. i don't know any of the stories, the drama, all of the things you speak of - i don't get caught up in it. don't have time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No the problem is very much the state of Israel existing lol. Netanyahu is particularly bad yes but it was an apartheid state even before him.
    How can one be apartheid to a racist, intolerant region that literally has laws that execute people for leaving the religion or wanting to pursue love with a person they love because they happen to be the same sex, and also have cleansed the area of all non Muslims. Can you be racist to a racist? Hmmm

all i can tell you is that i'm interested in scott's military analytics. i don't know any of the stories, the drama, all of the things you speak of - i don't get caught up in it. don't have time for it.
    He makes up stuff to appease the left because he knows he's not accepted any longer by those on the right due to his serial pedophilia lasting at least a decade. He mixes in a little truth and experience to make himself more believable

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

diamenz, I hope you are a rational person, but this is the person you are aligning yourself with. He doesn't want Israel to exist. And if Israel doesn't exist, then Jews don't exist. And RRR3 is a Jew himself.

So maybe you can see the point that we are trying to make that this isn't about Palestinians or Gazans, this is about a deep-rooted hate for Judaism. And he has the nerve to accuse Israel of genocide.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 04-16-2024 at 11:59 AM.

Fatty pretending he doesn’t hate Jews is embarrassing. You literally know nothing about my people.

Fatty pretending he doesn’t hate Jews is embarrassing. You literally know nothing about my people.
    I'm more Jewish than you. I have Sephardic Jewish ancestry. The difference between you and me is that I want your people to live. You want them to die.

And really, stop claiming to be Jewish. You're a fraud.

You are not more Jewish than me that’s an absurd claim. You’re ****ing catholic. Both my parents are Jewish. Dumbass fatty

Where did I say I want Israelis to die? Not all Israelis are Jews btw. But you think I want Israeli citizens to die? Only sick freaks want that. I want the state of Israel to end. Then we can have a secular state for both Palestinians and the (former) Israelis. This was Albert Einstein’s idea. Did he hate Jews too?

You are not more Jewish than me that’s an absurd claim. You’re ****ing catholic. Both my parents are Jewish. Dumbass fatty

Where did I say I want Israelis to die? Not all Israelis are Jews btw. But you think I want Israeli citizens to die? Only sick freaks want that. I want the state of Israel to end. Then we can have a secular state for both Palestinians and the (former) Israelis. This was Albert Einstein’s idea. Did he hate Jews too?
    You're so stupid. The only reason why Jews are alive in Israel is because Israel is a separate State with its own government. If it was an Islamic State, which you seem to clearly want, there wouldn't be Jews there period. So stop playing dumb and quit saying "Israelis" when a vast majority of "Israelis" are Jewish. Don't play those stupid games here, bitch. There are no Jews if there is no Israel. Fake ass Jew. Traitor to your people. **** off.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

You are not more Jewish than me that’s an absurd claim. You’re ****ing catholic.
    And a very shitty, hypocritical non-practicing Catholic at that.

Does Fatty know that no wars were started by Atheists?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Does Fatty know that no wars were started by Atheists?
    Someone's huffing that good stuff

Stalin
    "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God." Stalin -1942
    20 million

Pol Pot
    3 million dead

Mao Zedong
    "All religion is poison" Mao 1954
    80 million dead

One could argue for or against that Hitler was also an atheist

One could also argue that there was more death and destruction under atheist leadership in modern history than all other religions combined.