Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Aaron Gordon having a really nice season

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Denver team chemistry going forward next year, could really benefit from MPJ finally having a great game in game 5’s closeout at home, with the home crowd going crazy every time he scores.

His statline this finals could be troubling for his off season, mentally. Unless Denver staff and squad (and his own talent) can yield a great statline in the closeout game.

yeah they're already the best team in the league. murray is cold and jokic is literally too big for the rest of the league. there aren't any centers that can challenge him.

league is fucked. lakers will improve and will have a legit chance at the ring next year - I dont see anyone else beating them.

lakers had dwight foul the shit out of jokic when they went up against them in the bubble

jokic destroyed AD and not having dwight was the difference

closest sweep in league history

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

heat hav no answer for him... game 5 I expect good things from his camp again

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    lakers had dwight foul the shit out of jokic when they went up against them in the bubble

jokic destroyed AD and not having dwight was the difference

closest sweep in league history
    It was close but not that close.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    That’s… a pretty gay thing to say.

If you’d said it about Bron I could understand and would completely agree with you.

But that… was pretty sus.

Facts

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Word.
    Whenever anyone talks about the highest BBALL IQ players in the NBA, I bring up Aaron Gordon.

His defense is mega versatile, disciplined, and predictively smart.

On offense … Gordon is not merely a beneficiary of Jokic’s passing…. He understands Jokic better than any other of Jokic’s teammate besides maybe Murray. Barton had a great chemistry with him too, and Brown gets him, but Gordon is literally more perceptive than any of them, and is very creative without the ball, due to him perceiving plays before they happen and understanding what Jokic is doing with his slow, methodical ISO’s and post ups…

…Jokic is NEVER fully in one on one mode in ANY iso/post up…EVER… Jokic is always and forever simultaneously setting up at least 2-3 options at all times, and jokic lack of speed enables this to happen with shockingly high efficiency and low turnovers, for trying to fauxment so many thing simultaneously.

If Jokic HAD SPEED (which he never will) … if he had speed which would allow him to commit 100% to his own scoring moves at full exertion (like westbrick) it wouldn’t allow him to read the defense as well in real-time AFTER he made his move. It wouldn’t allow him to make such smart calculated moves with full balance and full awareness and then make the right decision damn near every time. And it definitely wouldn’t allow Jokic’s teammates their own collaborative chances at developing what they can see too, and be in their own best position to finish the plays. And I haven’t seen a teammate understand this constant multipolar play evolution better than Gordon.

Gordon’s the best off ball player in the league RN, even with Klay Returning to form.

I genuinely hope the Nuggets win a ring for Aaron Gordon’s sake more than anyone else.

LaVine should officially give one of his dunk contest trophies to Aaron Gordon.
    Well said