Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Caitlin Clark is making her WNBA debut tonight against the Connecticut Sun

Yawn. Remember who starts it. It’s always you. You got nothing better to do.

Default Re: Caitlin Clark is making her WNBA debut tonight against the Connecticut Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I wanna give her the pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

Sorry that the obese Mexican and the incel virgin Communist ruined your thread, OP. That’s all they know how to do.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Did anyone actually sit through this. It was a huge mistake putting it on during the Knicks game, going from an NBA playoff game to trying to catch a wnba game felt like nails on a chalkboard. It seriously seemed like they were trying to run in 2 foot snow. Couldn't watch more than ~2 minutes.

Dunking on everybody in the park

I haven't logged into this site for years and it's still the same few characters going at it. Have to love ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Did anyone actually sit through this. It was a huge mistake putting it on during the Knicks game, going from an NBA playoff game to trying to catch a wnba game felt like nails on a chalkboard. It seriously seemed like they were trying to run in 2 foot snow. Couldn't watch more than ~2 minutes.
    Women’s basketball as whole is unwatchable. I just found out they don’t even play an 82-game season.

It’s a joke.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I wanna give her the pipe.
    Am I missing something? She's not exactly a looker

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post

She can get the pipe

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post

Something sexy about a lady with some serious skills.

7-time NBA All-Star

Very solid but never an all-timer like Taurasi or something.. She's got a right hand drive and then she counters behind the back and then a final counter of step-back - that's her whole game

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Very solid but never an all-timer like Taurasi or something.. She's got a right hand drive and then she counters behind the back and then a final counter of step-back - that's her whole game
    Jesus don’t tell me you’re insecure about someone playing in a different league who’s not even the same gender as MJ

Very good NBA starter

She can get the pipe
    Mmmmm legs.

Long legged ladies crew