The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Default Imminent collapse for Red Lobster. All-you-can-eat shrimp and Axe was a bad idea

They should have put a 1 ton weight limit for entry. Could have saved the company

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Imminent collapse for Red Lobster. All-you-can-eat shrimp and Axe was a bad idea

Axe already put all of his local buffets under as well

Default Re: Imminent collapse for Red Lobster. All-you-can-eat shrimp and Axe was a bad idea

Yo leave Axe alone

He's on his last steak out

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Axe and I have a truce until my 40,000th post. So as much as I want to contribute with a witty one-liner at his expense, I can't.

Op is hella gay. Making another silly ass thread about me? Aw, what an ultra obsessed queer.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Axe already put all of his local buffets under as well
    Shoebox called. It wants you to stay inside all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Shoebox called. It wants you to stay inside all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Axe and I have a truce until my 40,000th post. So as much as I want to contribute with a witty one-liner at his expense, I can't.
    Axe was very quick to come up with that truce, and it was immediately followed by ISH deleting almost 2,000 post of yours. Knowing how easy it is for Axe to get comments deleted after snitching to Jeff, due to the fact that Axe helps keep the site alive by the sheer number of comments that he makes, not even including his 50+ alts, my guess is that he had Jeff delete those comments, to extend the time that you won't be making fun of him.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Shut the fukk up, you autistic lying piece of shit.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Axe was very quick to come up with that truce, and it was immediately followed by ISH deleting almost 2,000 post of yours. Knowing how easy it is for Axe to get comments deleted after snitching to Jeff, due to the fact that Axe helps keep the site alive by the sheer number of comments that he makes, not even including his 50+ alts, my guess is that he had Jeff delete those comments, to extend the time that you won't be making fun of him.
    You may be on to something here. I will keep monitoring my posts to see if that is the case.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

how many years was RL in business???

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    how many years was RL in business???
    not very long after fatrick chewing was born