Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Yikes, backdoor sweep incoming.
    any mvp can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    KCP’s such a bro. Taking that to at the end so Big Honey can have his 0 to game
    Yeah that was class.

That’s what playin with Lebron teaches ya

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Led them in +/- in all losses. Perfect from the field. 11 boards 3 ass vs 1 to 2 stl 2 blk. Once again not their problem.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Gobert is the most overrated player in the league, This coach is the most overrated coach in the league, and mcdaniels shouldn’t play another second in this series.

They not gonna make the necessary adjustments for game 6 so this series is over and jokic has another ring cause Boston sucks ass and jokic owns Luka. He has no more resistance left in this playoffs since Indiana won’t make the finals…. Good fight good night. **** this shit!
    If Embiid went down 0-2 like Jokic this series he’d be crying about the refs, his coach, his teammates… can you imagine if Maxey played like Murray did those first two games? And when I say crying I mean literally crying. Toddler tantrum crying. He’d then proceed to come out trying to hurt KAT and Ant. And that’s why he can’t win despite having all the talent in the world. Terrible floor raiser and leader.

Local High School Star

The Nuggets in Game 5:

Jamal Murray: 16 PTS / 1 REB / 4 AST / 1 STL

KCP: 16 PTS / 5 REB / 4 AST / 1 STL

Joker: 40 PTS / 7 REB / 13 AST / 1 BLK / 2 STL

Aaron Gordon: 18 PTS / 10 REB / 5 AST / 1 STL

C Braun: 10 PTS / 5 REB / 2 AST / 2 BLK

Last edited by White Hammer; 05-15-2024 at 02:27 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Dane Moore: Chris Finch: “We’re hopeful Mike (Conley) can go for Game 6.” – via Twitter DaneMooreNBA

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    The Nuggets in Game 5:

Jamal Murray: 16 PTS / 1 REB / 4 AST / 1 STL

KCP: 16 PTS / 5 REB / 4 AST / 1 STL

Joker: 40 PTS / 7 REB / 13 AST / 1 BLK / 2 STL

Aaron Gordon: 18 PTS / 10 REB / 5 AST / 1 STL

C Braun: 10 PTS / 5 REB / 2 AST / 2 BLK
    It seems crazy to post the top 5 Nuggets and MPJ is not even on the list. He was so pivotal against the Lakers with 23ppg, but he's had only 10 pts the last 2 games COMBINED.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hammer View Post
    It seems crazy to post the top 5 Nuggets and MPJ is not even on the list. He was so pivotal against the Lakers with 23ppg, but he's had only 10 pts the last 2 games COMBINED.
    While the best Wolves were Gobert and the bench

Game 5 Murray basically matched Ant’s production. AG matched KAT. KCP matched NAW. Porter matched McDaniels. Braun matched Reid. That leaves Rudy needing to match Jokic which is never going to happen. These guys gotta step it up next game.

Best comment I’ve seen so far: “Timberwolves better hope Gobert’s wife can deliver another baby by next game or they are done.”

Quote Originally Posted by White Hammer View Post
    Best comment I’ve seen so far: “Timberwolves better hope Gobert’s wife can deliver another baby by next game or they are done.”

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Led them in +/- in all losses. Perfect from the field. 11 boards 3 ass vs 1 to 2 stl 2 blk. Once again not their problem.
    You know that when a team is led by someone in +/- in losses, but someone else in wins that means the guy who leads them in losses has no impact? Meaning him playing good or rather being the best player in a certain game is actually detrimental to the team?

“Whenever Nikola gets it going like that, you have to take a step back and allow him to dictate the way the game is going to go,” Jamal Murray said. “He had 40. He missed seven shots on the Defensive Player of the Year (Gobert), and it felt like he had 50.” – via New York Times