Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Wow!!

Default Re: Wow!!

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Arby is such a narrow minded idiot.
    Its super narrow minded to see someone do the Baphomet and say, they did the Baphomet.

Next level delusion should instead be the new norm where we see someone do the Baphomet and call it the Prana Mudra
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 05-14-2024 at 06:24 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Its super narrow minded to see someone do the Baphomet and say, they did the Baphomet.

Next level delusion should instead be the new norm where we see someone do the Baphomet and call it the Prana Mudra
    So if she IS doing the Baphomet..what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    So if she IS doing the Baphomet..what does that mean?
    Devil worship, not people that should be on TV.

Of course it speaks much deeper to the agenda of the program.

This stuff is well overseen by exes, its not that they dont care, they want it that way.

They tell every single mainstream artist to do the same thing.

You guys genuinely have been reduced to the point where its like, meh, let em all do their satanic rituals at every gala and event, its all fake anyway. Thats pretty damn numb. To be that careless.

God or not, anyone watching that feels the energy leave the room.

I know several friends whove been to concerts and experienced those rituals live up close and they felt sick and left.

We saw it in the most damning fashion possible at the Travis Scott concert, but its all good with you peeps. Youll turn a blind eye. Pretend nothing happened.

Buy every cover story.

NBA Superstar

Devil worship, not people that should be on TV.

Of course it speaks much deeper to the agenda of the program.

This stuff is well overseen by exes, its not that they dont care, they want it that way.

They tell every single mainstream artist to do the same thing.

You guys genuinely have been reduced to the point where its like, meh, let em all do their satanic rituals at every gala and event, its all fake anyway. Thats pretty damn numb. To be that careless.

God or not, anyone watching that feels the energy leave the room.

I know several friends whove been to concerts and experienced those rituals live up close and they felt sick and left.

We saw it in the most damning fashion possible at the Travis Scott concert, but its all good with you peeps. Youll turn a blind eye. Pretend nothing happened.

Buy every cover story.
    No I understand that it literally means devil worship. But what does THAT mean to you? Like what are the motivations behind it and what are these “rituals” supposed to accomplish?

No I understand that it literally means devil worship. But what does THAT mean to you? Like what are the motivations behind it and what are these “rituals” supposed to accomplish?

I literally just adressed that.

You thinking it doesnt accomplish anything or makes no difference to say if people would instead sing Jesus name, shows how badly out of touch you are.

If its devil worship, doesnt that answer your question? Do you know what the devil is associated with?

Thats the pits those people operate in. Type 666 into Instagram and check out accounts with that in their name and what posts they have or accounts they follow.

Its completely rotten.

Theyre trying to normalize it.

You can read up on the motivations and doings of famous writers of satanism or mysticism.

How often do murderers, kidnappers, rapists, etc. have ties/preferences to satanism? Often. I shoudnt be saying this since its self explanatory, but people into satanism are broken and wreckless and have no moral boundaries, thats like the main motivator for satanism.

(For the low IQ "Christians do that too" response: Yes, but its not because of Christianity. Its not Christianity which fuels that.)

Important to remember: When people are down and feel bad, they start to identify with Satan. No one happy and grateful is a satanist.

Arby is literally the Church Lady from 90s SNL I'm crying :roll

NBA Superstar

You thinking it doesnt accomplish anything or makes no difference to say if people would instead sing Jesus name, shows how badly out of touch you are.

If its devil worship, doesnt that answer your question? Do you know what the devil is associated with?

Thats the pits those people operate in. Type 666 into Instagram and check out accounts with that in their name and what posts they have or accounts they follow.

Its completely rotten.

You can read up on the motivations and doings of famous writers of satanism or mysticism.

How often do murderers, kidnappers, rapists, etc. have ties/preferences to satanism? Often. I shoudnt be saying this since its self explanatory, but people into satanism are broken and wreckless and have no moral boundaries, thats like the main motivator for satanism.

(For the low IQ "Christians do that too" response: Yes, but its not because of Christianity. Its not Christianity which fuels that.)

Important to remember: When people are down and feel bad, they start to identify with Satan. No one happy and grateful is a satanist.
    Well, we were both incorrect here. The Baphomet actually isn't a symbol for devil worship at all. It's the sigil for The Church or Satan, which is an atheist group and the largest modern Satanic sect. It's been vilified and it's shaped by Christians who find it immoral to have different beliefs, but they don't believe in gods, demons, the devil, etc and don't have anything inherently evil about them. It appears to be more closely aligned with a version of a counterculture or rebellious movement that utilizes religious satire (thus the name).

How do you know that Atheist Satanism fuels any of these decisions? You're making a lot of assumptions yourself.

Many people in powerful positions do awful things. This is not bound to a particular religious or spiritual belief.

You thinking it doesnt accomplish anything or makes no difference
    I didn't say that at all. My questions were not rhetorical. I was literally asking your beliefs on the matter.

More assumptions.

They perform those satanic rituals in exchange of fame and money, pretty much selling their soul. They are like puppets who are then used to influence and brainwash the youth. See how Megan Fox tries to justify it: https://youtube.com/shorts/23pW8bXiE...etcq6Dd7vvyZTA

Serious playground baller

She's Buddist and talked about it her whole career

She makes Jazz music, and John Legend makes love ballads. That's how they've affected the population. The Devil's plan

At least in the 80s when conservatives were saying this about artists like Ozzy Osborne you could see they had actual songs about the Devil.

Its completely rotten.

Well, we were both incorrect here. The Baphomet actually isn't a symbol for devil worship at all. It's the sigil for The Church or Satan, which is an atheist group and the largest modern Satanic sect. It's been vilified and it's shaped by Christians who find it immoral to have different beliefs, but they don't believe in gods, demons, the devil, etc and don't have anything inherently evil about them. It appears to be more closely aligned with a version of a counterculture or rebellious movement that utilizes religious satire (thus the name).

How do you know that Atheist Satanism fuels any of these decisions? You're making a lot of assumptions yourself.

Many people in powerful positions do awful things. This is not bound to a particular religious or spiritual belief.

I didn't say that at all. My questions were not rhetorical. I was literally asking your beliefs on the matter.

More assumptions.

Man cut the crap

"vilified" it represents the villain you goofball

"Yo the devil worshippers have been so vilified!"

Satan = Devil. You can semantic your way all around this, the church of satan worships the devil.

What would be the point of the Church of Satan according to your belief? They meet up, to, believe in nothing? To discuss, nothing? Cmon, cut the crap.

Thats called atheism dumb dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    She's Buddist and talked about it her whole career

She makes Jazz music, and John Legend makes love ballads. That's how they've affected the population. The Devil's plan

At least in the 80s when conservatives were saying this about artists like Ozzy Osborne you could see they had actual songs about the Devil.

You just go worry about finding other Buddists doing this:

"Its the Prana Mudra dog!"

Embarrassing.

P.S: She very much isnt contributing to any harm, however she could still be tangled up with an evil spirit through being misguided.

He however, is married to a woman thats told hundreds of people to kill themselves.

That very much sounds like affecting the population and "Devils plan".

You will of course ignore that.

Serious playground baller

She's a devout Buddhist and it's a Buddhist hand sign meaning "Life Force" which is what her shirt says you absolute dumb shit.

Further, she's hardly even rich or famous, you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who even knows who she is. So what happened there? She only sold a 1/10th of her soul?

NBA Superstar

Man cut the crap

"vilified" it represents the villain you goofball

"Yo the devil worshippers have been so vilified!"

Satan = Devil. You can semantic your way all around this, the church of satan worships the devil.

What would be the point of the Church of Satan according to your belief? They meet up, to, believe in nothing? To discuss, nothing? Cmon, cut the crap.

Thats called atheism dumb dumb.
    You’re playing the semantics game, not me.

The Church of Satan, despite its name, does not believe in supernatural deities, including…the Devil (or Satan). The beliefs are more philosophical in nature, and they are named the Church of Satan in a satirical manner because a lot of them either oppose or have different takes than typical Christian views. There’s no devil worshipping.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 05-15-2024 at 12:09 PM.