Page 56 of 85 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    “Whenever Nikola gets it going like that, you have to take a step back and allow him to dictate the way the game is going to go,” Jamal Murray said. “He had 40. He missed seven shots on the Defensive Player of the Year (Gobert), and it felt like he had 50.” – via New York Times
    I don't think that is the compliment you think it is.

He was even more dominant than his stats suggested is what that reads.

Local High School Star

Absolutely hilarious series.

Jokic can throw his 280 lbs at anyone and knock them over as if he is playing rubgy and receives the benefit of fingernail fouls when anyone touches him.

Minn's defense has fallen apart for one simple reason- no one wants to guard Jokic. They know Jokic will flatten them on national TV and get away with it. This has allowed Jokic to create effortlessly.

I will write a separate post on how laughable the playoffs have been in general- easily the worst officiated playoffs in my lifetime- not specific to any one team.

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post

Jokic can throw his 280 lbs at anyone and knock them over as if he is playing rubgy and receives the benefit of fingernail fouls when anyone touches him.

Minn's defense has fallen apart for one simple reason- no one wants to guard Jokic. They know Jokic will flatten them on national TV and get away with it. This has allowed Jokic to create effortlessly.

I will write a separate post on how laughable the playoffs have been in general- easily the worst officiated playoffs in my lifetime- not specific to any one team.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Jokic is averaging 6 fts a game in the playoffs. I guess those "fingernail fouls" haven't happened very often.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Jokic uses touch shots and passes to generate offense more than any center ever.

It's hilarious because guys like Shaq... whose called the MDE at his peak... made living at 325+ all muscle slamming dudes out the way and gorilla slamming the ball through the hoop.

If anything Yolk is going easy on them physicality wise.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Jokic is averaging 6 fts a game in the playoffs. I guess those "fingernail fouls" haven't happened very often.
    It's funny because Minny has shot more FTs than Denver on the series and the Lakers shot way more FTs than Denver.

That dude is a total clown.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    I don't think that is the compliment you think it is.

He was even more dominant than his stats suggested is what that reads.
    And yet the game was lost in the minutes he was off the floor

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    wow.

ugly low testosterone virgin.

not surprised.

Are you still on here replying to yourself you saggy titted it?

Wolves need to move KAT they’ll never win with that soft c0ck

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Jokic uses touch shots and passes to generate offense more than any center ever.

It's hilarious because guys like Shaq... whose called the MDE at his peak... made living at 325+ all muscle slamming dudes out the way and gorilla slamming the ball through the hoop.

If anything Yolk is going easy on them physicality wise.

During the season 40% of Jokers shots came between 3-10 feet where he shot 61.4%. But bdonovan wants to pretend that he is just buldozing people to get to the rim like Shaq.

That is the type of low IQ take i expect from him.
    Last edited by tontoz; 05-15-2024 at 02:09 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Jokic is averaging 6.6 fta per game

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Are you still on here replying to yourself you saggy titted it?

Wolves need to move KAT they’ll never win with that soft c0ck
    Looking like the obvious move right now

The tears are crazy

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    The tears are crazy
    But logical.

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    But logical.
    Not at all

Vinny Benedetto: Nuggets point guard Jamal Murray (left calf strain) and Timberwolves point guard Mike Conley (right soleus strain) are both “questionable” for Game 6. Conley’s injury was originally described as a sore right Achilles tendon. – via Twitter VBenedetto