Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: In 2024: AKA_AAP will have his talents voting for...joe biden

Get some help, you low iq idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    The Fed turned off the water tap. They are waiting until 2% inflation. No "money printing" is happening. Even when the tap is turned on new bills have to pass the House and Senate.

But you probably don't understand reality, I'm sure you believe Biden just snaps his fingers and money appears.
    So, Biden isn't twisting in a pretzel now trying to implement "adjustments", "new reforms" and "debt relief" instead of collecting the amount these students are supposed to pay and have been delayed for the entirety of his administration? Isn't this money that belongs to the US Treasury and in effect "printing money"? Seems to me that Biden will be spending money without the House and Senate.

His whole attempt to forgive student loan is another authoritarian act (would have cost us the taxpayers) - Heroes Act, my foot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/stud...relief-2023-12

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    I don't think I've posted all year. Just looking at the first page of this forum, looks like nothing has changed. msnbclegend still copying/pasting dem bot fake news, obeseAxe is still obese, alwaysWrongBladefd is still always wrong, RacistJasper is still racist, FascistRRR3 is still poor and a fascist, and whoever else I forgot. Nothing has changed.

In the meantime, I've made almost $300k in SIDE income this year by taking zero days off and using my non-left leaning network. That's more than all the ISH leftists combined! I love the fact that the suckers and losers of ISH (all the leftists) are stuck at home posting endlessly, yet suffering in real life. As much as I <3 Mr. Donald Trump, I will still be voting for joe biden in 2024. The more the left leaning voters suffer, the better.
    I have yet to change my mind for the reasons above. Will the Trump voters on this site forgive me? I'm 100% voting for more Bidenflation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_AAP View Post
    Record COVID deaths.
    Record inflation.
    Record illegal immigration.
    Record drug usage and death.
    Record homicides.
    Record suicides.
    Record mass shootings.
    Record rapes.
    Record pedophilia.
    Record wage gap.
    Record theft.
    Gave billions of dollars in military equipment to terrorists.
    Traded the merchant of death for a low IQ woke that hates America.
    Record food shortages.
    Record gasoline prices.
    Record censorship, which Elon Musk is undoing.
    Record corruption.
    Record pinching of underage nipples.

What has he done good in? The only thing that I can see as a good thing is record wage gap.
    blaming Biden for dumpers short comings is the biggest laugh of this thread.
    your an idiot