Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Wow!!

Default Re: Wow!!

Arby belongs in a metal asylum.

The ENTIRE facking industry is spammed with satanic music videos and rituals from start to end, every single high caliber artist... even Justin Timberlake lately.

And you guys dont think there is a group pulling the strings behind closed doors or that none of this is even happening

Its all just a coincedence, every single one of these musicians, which never did any of these things when they started their career, now all simoultaneously feel the urge to "troll people".

It couldnt be a concentrated effort to install this into society and make it more godless and promote filth and degeneracy and nudity.

Scary inept. You wouldnt recognice the truth if it hit you in the ****ing face.

You people were the first to run for the vaccines, why the **** did yall get that shit?

AstraZaneca whatever just had to withdrew their vax for causing blood clots. Pfizer is setting cancer cases out of court. Former CNN anchors are using Ivermectin. Boeing is going off killing their whistleblowers. <these are the big corps you trusted

**** happened?

Ultimately you will realize how much of an indifferent pawn you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    You’re playing the semantics game, not me.

The Church of Satan, despite its name, does not believe in supernatural deities, including…the Devil (or Satan). The beliefs are more philosophical in nature, and they are named the Church of Satan in a satirical manner because a lot of them either oppose or have different takes than typical Christian views. There’s no devil worshipping.
    You got this all wrong dude.

Youre concerning yourself with the Church of Satan, an organization which has nothing to do with Satanism overall or is any kind of Arbiter on Satanism.

Why the **** did you do that?

Nobody brought up the Church of Satan.

I spoke of Satanism/Satanists.

Wikipedia says right at the top:
    Satanism refers to a group of religious, ideological, and/or philosophical beliefs based on Satan – particularly his worship or veneration.

I think as time goes on, Family Matters will still be the track being bumped. The last verse was fire. Idk how Not Like Us is as much of a banger for people as it is. I heard it, and didn't care for it. Meet the Grahams was the best track by Kendrick imo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    I think as time goes on, Family Matters will still be the track being bumped. The last verse was fire. Idk how Not Like Us is as much of a banger for people as it is. I heard it, and didn't care for it. Meet the Grahams was the best track by Kendrick imo.
    I agree. Family Matters was the best diss track from Drake, while meet the grahams was the best diss track out of this entire beef for me. Not Like Us is very catchy & fun, but it doesn't have alot of substance, It's crazy how much that song blew up, it's breaking a bunch of records. I believe Kendrick made that song to show Drake he can also make huge hits if he wanted to, since Drake is obsessed with numbers.

The worst track out of this entire beef was hands down The Heart Part 6.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 05-16-2024 at 09:45 AM.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    You got this all wrong dude.

Youre concerning yourself with the Church of Satan, an organization which has nothing to do with Satanism overall or is any kind of Arbiter on Satanism.

Why the **** did you do that?

Nobody brought up the Church of Satan.

I spoke of Satanism/Satanists.

Wikipedia says right at the top:
    Yes..yes I am. Because that is the most important aspect of this topic. The Baphomet, and these "satanic" celebrities in general (which is what we are talking about, no) are tied to The Church of Satan specifically.

You're making an overarching commentary on Satanism, and that's fine. But it isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

Serious playground baller

https://buddhability.org/podcast/way...-be-authentic/

She's literally a devout Buddhist and for her entire professional life has been spreading the word of Buddha

Her shirt "Life Force" is in reference to this:
    https://studybuddhism.com/en/glossar...ind%20together.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    *desperately struggling to keep up the charade*

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Yes..yes I am. Because that is the most important aspect of this topic. The Baphomet, and these "satanic" celebrities in general (which is what we are talking about, no) are tied to The Church of Satan specifically.

You're making an overarching commentary on Satanism, and that's fine. But it isn't relevant to the topic at hand.

How are you pulling this from your ass with such confidence? lol

These celebs have nothing to do with the church of satan