Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: How can anyone be a fan of jokic

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Fuerza Blanca!

Tio killing him. They won't even know what that means. Get these mfers a book for Pete's sake.

College superstar

Dude obviously hates America. What’s funny is all these white American bros jocking him. Sorry to break it to you but the guy truly despises this country.

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.
    Jokic wont even let his black teammates come to his country because he knows how they get down in the Balkans....those are some of the most racist people on earth. im not shocked. one of his teammates might go to a bar or something have all the white girls flock to him because he's a black American and they never seen one in person. then get beaten to death by the other angry jealous male customers
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-16-2024 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    yeah bc jokic could totally win a title without murray going into Kobe mode and AG's defense and KCP's defense. sure.

he wouldn't leave the 2nd round without those guys.
    Murray is averaging 16 ppg on 41% shooting right now in the 2nd round and Denver is up 3-2 and about to win.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

I don’t think a lot of people arent(fans of Jokic). He’s consensus bitw and yet not even top 10 in jersey sales, he’s objectively unpopular for how good he is. No one I see playing pickup is trying to imitate his moves.
    Last edited by j3lademaster; 05-16-2024 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    low iq confirmed.

murray in the playoffs is an entirely different baller?
    Murray averaged 21.2 ppg in the regular season and right now is at 20.2 ppg. Tell me again about this entirely different baller, it's a nice story. Your low iq is confirmed.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Dude obviously hates America. What’s funny is all these white American bros jocking him. Sorry to break it to you but the guy truly despises this country.

I think he does

Idk about ‘hate’, that’s a strong word, but I can see where you’re coming from. Dude just wants to race horses, his nba career is a sidehustle. It’s driving Uber on the weekends for him.

Very good NBA starter

The "hate" that Jokic has for the US is probably very low compared to how say the average french person feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Jokic wont even let his black teammates come to his country because he knows how they get down in the Balkans....those are some of the most racist people on earth. im not shocked. one of his teammates might go to a bar or something have all the white girls flock to him because he's a black American and they never seen one in person. then get beaten to death by the other angry jealous male customers
    You'd be surprised... Asian countries don't even let yall in. They make white folk look like saints while we support your broke asses over here in the states.

Since the 7th century, Africans have maintained a consistent commercial relationship with China. During the Tang Dynasty, Arab traders brought African slaves from east Africa to China. They comprised one of the many commodities in the Arabs’ large-scale maritime trade with China. During this era, the first Chinese cultural perception of African people developed. These “dark-skinned” people were known as Kunlun. They were described as lower class, ignorant, scary, and dangerous. Although there were far more enslaved Chinese, some wealthy Chinese preferred the exotic Kunlun slaves.

During the Song Dynasty the numbers of African slaves increased in China. Most came from Madagascar and the Comoros Islands and thus indirectly from Africa, since the Arabs brought sub-Saharan Africans to both areas. Most Kunlun slaves in China lived in Canton Province. By this time they were mostly viewed as a displaced people who lacked the ability to adapt to the Chinese environment. They were also described as savages with unintelligible speech.
    That's from many hundreds of years ago. You think thats all made up?

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    You'd be surprised... Asian countries don't even let yall in. They make white folk look like saints while we support your broke asses over here in the states.

That's from many hundreds of years ago. You think thats all made up?
    we go back farther in history whites were the slaves...where do you think the word slaves came from? slavs....slaves

imagine how shit your life had to be to pack up everything you have and leave everything you know to take a ship across the sea blindly. Your ancestors were below slaves that came over here on the mayflower. Then your people were so dirty that just coming into contact with you wiped out an entire race of people....your people use to throw shit out of their windows and have sewage streams running down their streets.....im not turning back into that person imma just stop
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-16-2024 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    we go back farther in history whites were the slaves...where do you think the word slaves came from? slavs....slaves

imagine how shit your life had to be to pack up everything you have and leave everything you know to take a ship across the sea blindly. Your ancestors were below slaves that came over here on the mayflower. Then your people were so dirty that just coming into contact with you wiped out an entire race of people....your people use to throw shit out of their windows and have sewage streams running down their streets.....im not turning back into that person imma just stop
    Yes and that's the irony of this situation.

I know the word slave comes from slav. Which is basically what Jokic is. And the Arabs traded white people out of that region as slaves for hundreds of years.

Really makes you realize how retarded it is that African Americans changed their names to Muslim Arabic names to spite white people. The Arabs were the biggest slave traders in world history.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.
    Have your views changed on Thomas Mann as a writer when you found out about his fantasies? Or how he treated his family? I mean your views about his writings.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    Jokic, Doncic, and now Caitlin have the brothers scrambling trying to figure out what went wrong.
    a lot of them have gone to play for the NPL (national pickleball league)

I disliked him from the moment someone tried labeling him as "humble". He's a POS that screams profanities at players and refs in his native tounge, as do his garbage brothers that for whatever reason seem to get away with telling NBA players to go f*kk their mothers. If they tried pulling some sh1t like that in a Mexico football match they'd be hung out on a bridge like a piece of beef jerky REAL quick. racist pieces of shits.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post

I think he does

Idk about ‘hate’, that’s a strong word, but I can see where you’re coming from. Dude just wants to race horses, his nba career is a sidehustle. It’s driving Uber on the weekends for him.
    not as skinhead friendly as his native land.