Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: How can anyone be a fan of jokic

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    this is a rational defense of Jokic views, but perhaps you are not aware that posters from Satan/RR3’s group are largely fearful, suspicious, and attempting to undermine anything which comes close to resembling nationalism amongst any nation, especially euro majority nations. It’s an official part of their doctrine/worldview, to attempt to undermine nationalism and promote multi-culturalism, so they can have the multiple “different looking” groups argue amongst each other, while they conspire behind the scenes quietly.

So … while your rational logical defense of Jokic political views makes perfect sense to most goyish people, it doesn’t make many others any more comfortable at all.
    Rent free

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No I don’t look that stuff up someone told me. Calm down gramps.

So some weirdo went looking for Jokers political.views? Why would they share that with you I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    So some weirdo went looking for Jokers political.views? Why would they share that with you I wonder?
    Why are you so worked up someone read an article? Google shows It was a big story on r/nba a few months ago I just missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Rent free
    He’s really stupid enough to think you’re me and that goy means Jew. Wow. Braindead.

Why are you so worked up someone read an article? Google shows It was a big story on r/nba a few months ago I just missed it.

Worked up? I am not the one posting about a players politics on a basketball forum. Sounds like you are the one worked up since you brought it up in the first place.

He's the best player in the game right now, by far. I would much rather watch him then Luka who complains to the refs nonstop. I don't consider myself a fan of his, if he was on the Knicks I would love him and have all his jerseys. That doesn't mean he doesn't have help. Murray + MPJ + Gordon is elite help. Murray is super clutch, he literally just hit 2 game winners in 1 playoff series. If he doesn't hit those, no guarantee they get past them

Worked up? I am not the one posting about a players politics on a basketball forum. Sounds like you are the one worked up since you brought it up in the first place.
    The thread was asking how could people be a fan of him, I gave a reason to not be a fan of him. You're so sensitive gramps.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    He's the best player in the game right now, by far. I would much rather watch him then Luka who complains to the refs nonstop. I don't consider myself a fan of his, if he was on the Knicks I would love him and have all his jerseys. That doesn't mean he doesn't have help. Murray + MPJ + Gordon is elite help. Murray is super clutch, he literally just hit 2 game winners in 1 playoff series. If he doesn't hit those, no guarantee they get past them

Murray's TS in the playoffs so far is 47.4%, and it isn't like he brings a lot to the table other than scoring.

He was great in the playoffs last year and in the bubble. This year not so much but they are winning anyway.

And their bench might be the worst in the playoffs.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.
    If I may approach this from a less American lens:

I, for one, don’t like Vucic. And I was also disappointed that Jokic endorsed him. But there are no identifiable “views” to speak of. He co-signed a letter with 2000 other public figures, almost certainly at the behest of his handlers. It’s a weak move, and did trigger some mild uproar in a Serbia, but it is no different (I would say, in moral terms, considerably less bad) than LeBron toeing the line with regards to the CCP’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims. These are politically illiterate people maintaining a status quo. I have a much easier time compartmentalizing (as do most Serbians, even the anti-Vucic contingent, for the above reasons), but everyone’s mileage varies.
    Last edited by PejaTheSerbSnip; 05-16-2024 at 08:33 PM.

The thread was asking how could people be a fan of him, I gave a reason to not be a fan of him. You're so sensitive gramps.

I am not the idiot who posts this and then has the nerve to accuse someone else of getting worked up

If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.

Quote Originally Posted by PejaTheSerbSnip View Post
    If I may approach this through a less American lens:

I, for one, don’t like Vucic. And I was also disappointed that Jokic endorsed him. But there are no identifiable “views” to speak of. He co-signed a letter with 2000 other public figures, almost certainly at the behest of his handlers. It’s a weak move, and did trigger some mild uproar in a Serbia, but it is no different (I would say, in moral terms, considerably less bad) than LeBron toeing the line with regards to the CCP’s treatment of Uyghur Muslims. These are politically illiterate people maintaining a status quo. I have a much easier time compartmentalizing (as do most Serbians, even the anti-Vucic contingent, for the above reasons), but everyone’s mileage varies.
    Fair enough

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I am not the idiot who posts this and then has the nerve to accuse someone else of getting worked up
    RRR3 is the biggest negative Nancy and shitbird on this site. Just ignore him. His whole shtick is to rile people up cause he knows he wouldn’t run his mouth like this in public.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    low iq confirmed.

murray in the playoffs is an entirely different baller, and jokic heavily depends on his elite defenders since he isn't a very good one himself. not to mention his coach is on some goat-tier sh1t when it comes to making adjustments to decimate opponents (very important in the playoffs!).

sucks to not know sh1t about basketball. maybe don't discuss it if you don't know how to observe?
    You're looking even dumber right now.

strongly considering going to gm7 to root against that eurotrash jokic

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBorg View Post
    You're looking even dumber right now.
    Murray is struggling through injury.