Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: How can anyone be a fan of jokic

Jokic and Luka both have that Euro trash arrogance. Snooty beyatches who think they are better than Americans.

Pretty comical how MAGA nerds are so desperate and into race wars that they’ve clung onto a guy who hates America. Lmao.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Jokic and Luka both have that Euro trash arrogance. Snooty beyatches who think they are better than Americans.
    Lol.

None of them are arrogant, they both seem chill and laid back.

Americans wouldn't be able to handle a true snooty euro, someone like Ronaldo or Zlatan.

National High School Star

said it before and i'll say it again even though it seems pointless

i like jokic the basketball player

this doesn't make me maga or anything else politically

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It's not really Euro Trash arrogance as much as they arent fazed by the "white boy" treatment Caucasian Americans get playing ball here where athleticism is prioritized and heavily monetized.

If Jokic grew up in America he'd probably barely be a solid college player because all the brothers would get time over him in general. But in Serbia he gets tons of time to develop.

There's a reason non USA born players are dominating the league more than ever before.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Lol.

None of them are arrogant, they both seem chill and laid back.

Americans wouldn't be able to handle a true snooty euro, someone like Ronaldo or Zlatan.
    The laid back shit in interviews is fake as hell. That’s how non English speaking Euro trash operates. All quite and bitch. They don’t say shit to your face. We know Jokic’s brothers are straight up goons, and Luka is anything but laid back when he’s crying all game. Jokic himself breaks down and flagrant fouls dudes half his size when he’s being destroyed.

Dudes are both straight up Euro trash snobs.

I don't like Jokic because he waddles like a fat penguin and has the shooting form of a football player taking a throw in. If people dont like him because hes white they are morons, same like those that like him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post

Pretty comical how MAGA nerds are so desperate and into race wars that they’ve clung onto a guy who hates America. Lmao.

He mad

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If people were aware of Jokic’s far right political views he’d get more hate for sure. I just found out. Shame I was a fan. But **** him now. Bro is basically Serbian Fatrick Chewing except with actual talent.
    Why do you care about what his political views are? We watch these guys so they can play basketball. Nobody should want to hear Jokic's political thoughts. Nobody should care.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    He's a dirty player. He shoves players in the back that are way better than him. He's white( so is Luka but Luka can ball) jokb1tch is trash period.
    And bravo with the open anti white speech. At least you're honest about it. So many black commentators we see on TV are not.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    It's not really Euro Trash arrogance as much as they arent fazed by the "white boy" treatment Caucasian Americans get playing ball here where athleticism is prioritized and heavily monetized.
    This, any white boy that makes it to the league has that beaten dog look on their face after a decade of being told to stand in the corner. Look at Chet, he has that look. That "I'm gonna be a good boy and play along sir" look.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    Why do you care about what his political views are? We watch these guys so they can play basketball. Nobody should want to hear Jokic's political thoughts. Nobody should care.
    I wouldn’t care if they weren’t notably bad. I cheer for plenty of players who have political views different than mine but far right is a bridge too far.

Hey OP, go back to your main account. This alt is trash.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Jokic is far right because he supports the Vucic government?

Balkan politics is not like just left and right a lot of is nationalist. This is like saying you're far right if you support Zelensky because ultra-nationalists being in the Zelensky government etc.

Many serbs see themselves as under attack from the US and their (muslim) bosnian and albanian allies.

This is not some situation in which Jokic hates brown people and gays, it's standing up for your own country against foreign aggression (as they see it).
    this is a rational defense of Jokic views, but perhaps you are not aware that posters from Satan/RR3’s group are largely fearful, suspicious, and attempting to undermine anything which comes close to resembling nationalism amongst any nation, especially euro majority nations. It’s an official part of their doctrine/worldview, to attempt to undermine nationalism and promote multi-culturalism, so they can have the multiple “different looking” groups argue amongst each other, while they conspire behind the scenes quietly.

So … while your rational logical defense of Jokic political views makes perfect sense to most goyish people, it doesn’t make many others any more comfortable at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I wouldn’t care if they weren’t notably bad. I cheer for plenty of players who have political views different than mine but far right is a bridge too far.
    So you went out of your way to find out what Jokers political views are? That is just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    So you went out of your way to find out what Jokers political views are? That is just weird.
    No I don’t look that stuff up someone told me. Calm down gramps.